4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Just in league i've 12 gols from corners in 17 games and i didn't change anything

Could just be because my players are ****.just started a game with man u to see if it works with a better team.
What's your wide strikers marking settings?
And should use target man be ticked?
I'm guessing it's yes as target man supply is selected to run on to ball?

Could just be because my players are ****.just started a game with man u to see if it works with a better team.

Just keep the settings as they are,
Although I would untick tight marking if you consider your defenders are not "that good".
Also, they are strikers, and even though they are your first defenders in the pitch,
you should keep it simple and go for zonal marking.

And yes, your central striker should be checked as your target man.

Just keep the settings as they are,
Although I would untick tight marking if you consider your defenders are not "that good".
Also, they are strikers, and even though they are your first defenders in the pitch,
you should keep it simple and go for zonal marking.

And yes, your central striker should be checked as your target man.

Thanks will give it a try!

Couldn't be bothered to start a new game so just loaded up my man utd save and changed to the tactic.(was using a possession tactic)
Arsenal at home 3 days away so no time for the team to get used to the tactic but I dominated them 6-1 with one goal coming from the corner glitch.

Let's not call it a corner glitch, it's just a way of scoring a little more.
A real corner glitch was the one in FM 2010 where you would score every single time as long as your player lurking outside the area had more than 13 in long shots.
It's not gonna work for everyone, and not every match.
But out of the 15 games I've played with the tactic at least 7 to 9 goals have been from the corner tactic...

Sorry what do you mean by if I've done it correctly?
Ive downloaded the file.
Imported it into tactics.
Selected the tactic "Harrys edit" as my main tactic.
Used it for a season.
6 goals from corners all season. I usually have 1 cb getting more than this using the standard default corner settings.
Do I have to do anything to get this to work?
Also no one seems able to answer the simple question of what the wide strikers individuals making instructions should be, not been the creator of the tactic appears to know.
As I said I imported the tactic and started using it, didn't change anything and one wide striker has no specific marking instruction and tight marking set to no, the other wide striker has zonal marking tight marking-no.
Just seems strange as the creator states the wide strikers will track back opposing full backs, how is this possible when one has no specific marking and tight marking and the other is zonal marking tight marking set to no?????

Yes sorry it should be man marking. Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

First match with my getafe
7:0 with Salzburg (w)
and second match 6:0 with Bilbao (w) :eek:

I won the spanish league 1. season with Espanyol, thanks to Tchite from Standard Liege who i bought. 35games and 49 goals

Anybody tried this tactic with a top team?

Im with Benfica, 2nd rep club in the world in the 4th season. Won the ECL 3 times before using this tactic. Changed, and in the domestic supercup, hammered Nacional da Madeira (poor team, i know), 11-0.

Also, a friendly with Everton, away, 12-0.

Going to try it with Man City european supercup, but the original one (the tactic), because it uses stand off mentality wich is better against huge teams.