4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Cheers,

By the way unsuccessful was a bit harsh, more inconsistent, proberly coz my squads small and gets tired when playing two games in a week, but they do ok when my best players are fit, finished 3rd, in play offs now and in the final of the red insure cup, least defeats was 7 and I finished with 9.

Using this tactic with Q.P.R. and getting thrashed. The funny thing is i dominate the first half, literaly but the second half is just horrible. My team gets ****** (sry for beeing rude). It's like my players don't want to win or something. I usually lead with 1-2 goals before the second half but then i manage to lose ffs. I was winning 2:0 against arsenal but in the second half they scored ******* 6 goals, srsly 6 goals -.-. Do i have to set up my deffence manualy or something?

Using this tactic with Q.P.R. and getting thrashed. The funny thing is i dominate the first half, literaly but the second half is just horrible. My team gets ****** (sry for beeing rude). It's like my players don't want to win or something. I usually lead with 1-2 goals before the second half but then i manage to lose ffs. I was winning 2:0 against arsenal but in the second half they scored ******* 6 goals, srsly 6 goals -.-. Do i have to set up my deffence manualy or something?

I take it you are doing your own team talks?

You need to change what you are doing with team talks, that is literally the only reason for drastic second half turn-arounds

Try This:

Pre-Math:

Against any opponent (Home or Away/Barca or Barnet) : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If you are 5+ goals clear then select assistant to take the team talk
If a player reacts negatively then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance
No individual team talk to unresponsive players

Full time:

Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance
Draw/Lose: Aggressiely: Not happy with performance

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

Try This:

Pre-Math:

Against any opponent (Home or Away/Barca or Barnet) : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If a player reacts negatively then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance

Full time:

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

Does that really work?

Does that really work?

Yep, seems weird being aggressive all the time but it worked well for me and many others.

It's what Cragswfc reccommended to me and at first i was sceptical but literally it works a charm, your team is always fired up

Try This:

Pre-Math:

Full time:

Dude thanks a lot, my performance didn't improve too much but hey, 4 wins in a row with a shity team. I'll pm you when i finish the season :) thanks

Dude thanks a lot, my performance didn't improve too much but hey, 4 wins in a row with a shity team. I'll pm you when i finish the season :) thanks

No problem pal. I generally use that team talk as the person who recommended them to me (cragswfc) knows exactly what he is talking about when it comes to fm. If not using that i usually get a really good *** man like Valter Di salvo and set him to take my team talks! Manually works better at its best but can be disastrous if you get it wrong compared to your *** man who is relatively consistent and will be only good at best and decent at worst. If that makes sense...?!

After 10 games or so, could you give an update on how it's gone?

Well, definately creates chances. Biggest problem is the defence. Went on a bit of a spending spree and brough in a couple of decent players to fill the attributes you had at the start. I've lost my first 2 games despite creating chances. IMO you need to look at either a deeper defensive line and having more opp instructions (especially for the attackers on the other team.) Good idea tho, never really though of using 3 strikers and the corner exploit is very good, will put that into my own version. Thanks :)

Well, definately creates chances. Biggest problem is the defence. Went on a bit of a spending spree and brough in a couple of decent players to fill the attributes you had at the start. I've lost my first 2 games despite creating chances. IMO you need to look at either a deeper defensive line and having more opp instructions (especially for the attackers on the other team.) Good idea tho, never really though of using 3 strikers and the corner exploit is very good, will put that into my own version. Thanks :)

A deeper defensive line is a BIG no no, try going to team instructions and take down "Closing down" a few notches. The other opposition instructions ruin the tactic apart from "Tackling" you could set that to hard on their Center Midfielders.

Can you tell me if the wide strikers should be zonal or man marking, tight yes or no?
Someone post a screen shot of the corner settings, because it does nothing for me.

Well, hello guys. I've tested this tactic for already 10 league games.
I believe it's an outstanding tactic, but there's still room for a lot of improvement.
Specially in defense, if you don't have a fast defense, you are bound to concede A LOT of goals.

I'm playing it on the 12.0.4 patch, can't really update the game... (Aaargh!!).
I started using it in my third season with Wolves in the EPL, and after coming 6th (First Season)
and 7th (Second Season) I decided to try this tactic hoping to achieve a better place in the league table.

This is the league table so far.
EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

10 Games in, 8 Won, 1 Drawn, and 2 Lost (One of them in the Carling Cup against Bolton).
My strikers have scored 31 goals, and my defense has conceded 7.

To be honest with you guys, I believe my strikers haven't scored that much because my team is very young and inexperienced, I mean I have players like Kovacic and Fierro playing as starters, so they tend to get a little too confident, or even scared before the games. But still, my strikers have done a tremendous job so far. I mean, Carlos Fierro scored 18 goals in 8 Apps in which he has been playing as a central striker.
Christian Benitez has only played 5 games as the central striker and he's scored 9 goals, he also has 13 assists.
Sturridge has never played as the central striker, but still has 8 goals in 10 appearances.
Lacina Traore and Paloschi haven't scored, but It's because they each have 4 and 8 appearances.

This is my Squad:
WolverhamptonWanderersSquad_Players.png

These are my top three strikers:
DanielSturridgeOverview_Attributes.png

ChristinBentezOverview_Attributes.png

CarlosFierroOverview_Attributes.png

And here are the fixtures so far:
WolverhamptonWanderersFixtures_Fixtures.png

Well that's it. Thank you for uploading this beautiful tactic, and I will post another feedback at the end of my third season.

Cheers :D

Last edited:
Can you tell me if the wide strikers should be zonal or man marking, tight yes or no?
Someone post a screen shot of the corner settings, because it does nothing for me.

you should be able to score loads from corners with a good headerer if you've done it correctly

Sorry what do you mean by if I've done it correctly?
Ive downloaded the file.
Imported it into tactics.
Selected the tactic "Harrys edit" as my main tactic.
Used it for a season.
6 goals from corners all season. I usually have 1 cb getting more than this using the standard default corner settings.
Do I have to do anything to get this to work?
Also no one seems able to answer the simple question of what the wide strikers individuals making instructions should be, not been the creator of the tactic appears to know.
As I said I imported the tactic and started using it, didn't change anything and one wide striker has no specific marking instruction and tight marking set to no, the other wide striker has zonal marking tight marking-no.
Just seems strange as the creator states the wide strikers will track back opposing full backs, how is this possible when one has no specific marking and tight marking and the other is zonal marking tight marking set to no?????

Just in league i've 12 gols from corners in 17 games and i didn't change anything