4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Iwant to play as a team who have the fast players and quality to expliot the tactic but not the best team in the league. Major Euro League so in CL or Europa League.

View attachment 258413

I'm currently unbeaten in the league with Newcastle and I've seen people win the league with Liverpool so it can be done with anyone. Fiorentina or Udinese would be good in Italy. Tottenham and Swansea in England. Valencia or Bilbao in Spain. Bordeaux and Montpellier in France. Dortmund or Schalke in Germany. These are just suggestions, any team is fine.

View attachment 258413

I'm currently unbeaten in the league with Newcastle and I've seen people win the league with Liverpool so it can be done with anyone. Fiorentina or Udinese would be good in Italy. Tottenham and Swansea in England. Valencia or Bilbao in Spain. Bordeaux and Montpellier in France. Dortmund or Schalke in Germany. These are just suggestions, any team is fine.

I want a team that will have that brutal central striker?

Alrighty thought id give it a go with my spurs team in 2023 in a league cup game against main rivals man utd i know this is just one game but this is what happened:

My right CM scored a hatrick

i won 5-3

they had a redcard 14minutes in

the 3 strikers had 1 assist and 1 goal between them :/

team familartiy with the tactic was 75% when i imported it which was lucky, is this just a freak game or can i expect more crazy from this tactic?

Alrighty thought id give it a go with my spurs team in 2023 in a league cup game against main rivals man utd i know this is just one game but this is what happened:

i won 5-3

team familartiy with the tactic was 75% when i imported it which was lucky, is this just a freak game or can i expect more crazy from this tactic?

I think crazy results happen often but almost always in your favour. The tactic normally works best if you don't import it halfway through the season but that is a nice result. Obviously defensive positioning has to be worked on on your game though to help make sure you concede less.

Having passed my course of Professional Issues in Computing law i can say, Correct me if im wrong.

there was no Copyright for a .tac file otherwise SI would be at our doors for copying every tactic created because its their game and their base tactics.

The guy found a tactic downloaded it, Made his changes which Kinda makes this His Version, If anyone has read up on Copyright law you will find this is perfectly legitimate.

Plus the fact he isnt doing this for persoanl gain, Last time i checked i couldnt use my 30k downloads ive had on my tactics as Money.

Hopefully this sorts the mess out.

Please dont forget lads its a game and there is really no need to mock and argue over somthing as pety as this. just ejoy playing fm :)

Having passed my course of Professional Issues in Computing law i can say, Correct me if im wrong.

there was no Copyright for a .tac file otherwise SI would be at our doors for copying every tactic created because its their game and their base tactics.

The guy found a tactic downloaded it, Made his changes which Kinda makes this His Version, If anyone has read up on Copyright law you will find this is perfectly legitimate.

Plus the fact he isnt doing this for persoanl gain, Last time i checked i couldnt use my 30k downloads ive had on my tactics as Money.

Hopefully this sorts the mess out.

Please dont forget lads its a game and there is really no need to mock and argue over somthing as pety as this. just ejoy playing fm :)

You are 100% correct sir :)

View attachment 258320View attachment 258321View attachment 258322
Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

and yeah, shots are from beginning of 3rd season.

@Roncerno

Out of interest, how did you line-up with Barca, specifically your front 3?

i won 5-3

It should even out after a while although these results do happen from time to time.

Hazza,

1 question for you, at the beginning you say one of the exploits is that the two wide strikers man Mark the full backs and 3 strikers is too much for the two defenders?
I've been using this tactic for nearly the whole season and it's not been very successful, admittedly I'm managing burnham fc in the evo stick prem so not very good players but I'm pretty sure I could have won the league playing 442, 451, the thing I wanted to ask is the the two wide strikers, the left one has no specific marking instructions and the right striker is set to zonal, is this correct or should they be set to man mark???
One other thing the corner exploit...I've scored 6 from corners and the top is 17, do I have to do anything to get this exploit to work? Isn't set as part of your download file.
I will try the tactic with a new game and a top team.

Last edited:
Hazza,

1 question for you, at the beginning you say one of the exploits is that the two wide strikers man Mark the full backs and 3 strikers is too much for the two defenders?
I've been using this tactic for nearly the whole season and it's not been very successful, admittedly I'm managing burnham fc in the evo stick prem so not very good players but I'm pretty sure I could have won the league playing 442, 451, the thing I wanted to ask is the the two wide strikers, the left one has no specific marking instructions and the right striker is set to zonal, is this correct or should they be set to man mark???
One other thing the corner exploit...I've scored 6 from corners and the top is 17, do I have to do anything to get this exploit to work? Isn't set as part of your download file.
I will try the tactic with a new game and a top team.

Hmm I played with Chester and I thrashed everyone. Let me know how you get on with a bigger team.

I had the same problem with corners so I changed it, I'm using the attcking corners set piece that was used with this tatic (I have changed it slightly as the formation are different)http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raining/99980-4-2-3-1-atletico-de-madrid.html this is also one the best formations I've used. :) Anyway try it this way haven't scored as many as with the tatcic its from but have scored more then current set up. Screenshot below.

View attachment 258499

I will look in to my corner tactic as lots of people have said it doesn't work.

Will let you know how I get on with a better team, the squad is shocking so it could be down to that, what about the wide strikers marking instructions what should they be set to??
Could you post a shot of your corner instructions?

Will let you know how I get on with a better team, the squad is shocking so it could be down to that, what about the wide strikers marking instructions what should they be set to??
Could you post a shot of your corner instructions?
I don't currently have FM with you but when I do I will get back to you.