ManUnited20

Reaction score
Hey every one, for the first time i made my own tactic there work for more than 15-20 games, so i though i wanna to share it :) 51 games play with the tactic, with 41 victory 9 draw and 1 loss and 31 clean sheets, scoring 117 goals and concede 27 in 51 games, the 51 game was the loss in the champions league final, but i had alot of injury op to the game, There is no setup or PI, Only Ti. Oi and training i leave to the assistant manager. if you behind at half time be aggressiv and say show some else. here is some screen shoots with the tactic and result, you guys can recreate it with the screen shots, because i dont how to put i link up. it take 2 min to recreate, hope you guys will try it and come with some feedback or make it even better :) enjoy. p.s i play with another tactic in the first 5 games, that why i have 2 losses in the premier league.
View attachment 123324 View attachment 123323View attachment 123322View attachment 123321View attachment 123320

Last edited:
sorry but i dont no how to put i link up, like i wrote you can recreate it on 2 min look at the screen shoot. there is no setup to corner and on, and no PI. So the tactic is TI and formation :)

i wil try this...currently in mid season with MU

Also gonna give this a go with my liverpool save

0139a9ed593b26fef7b5bbe5f7c3821d.png

Played 15 with Arsenal - 11 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss.
11/11 after fully fluid!
Great Tactic, Thank you. :)

Only 1 defeat, so why do you have 31w 5d and 2L on championship?
Otherwise it seem very strong i'll try it thanks

Literally takes 2 mins to re-create, would take longer to upload