Its a very solid tactic, not lost in 20 with arsenal, but a lot or bore 0-0 draws, sometimes a whole game with no key highlights.

I have however played a further 10 games with it in standard rather than control and also added 1 new team instruction "run at defence" and the goals are now flowing!

I got 4 0-0 in a row but that where after i run the championship 7 games before so i think the motivation was not there. But great you maybe make it better i defently try that some time ??????

Yeah just add "run at defence" its working for me, same defence and possession but more goals

Great tactic, currently top of the league in October with Man Utd just wondering should I change from standard mentality to control since it feels like sometimes I'm not getting any goals from games I should be winning.

Great tactic, currently top of the league in October with Man Utd just wondering should I change from standard mentality to control since it feels like sometimes I'm not getting any goals from games I should be winning.

he got mentality on control

Also gonna give this a go with my liverpool save

0139a9ed593b26fef7b5bbe5f7c3821d.png

How has this worked for you?

Hi bud, thanks for sharing the tactic but I'm conceding alot of goals from counter attacks, especially from a cross.

Any advice?

Hi bud, thanks for sharing the tactic but I'm conceding alot of goals from counter attacks, especially from a cross.

Any advice?

Welcome to Football Manager.

I was hoping the ME would be different this year.

Welcome to Football Manager.

I was hoping the ME would be different this year.

for that they would have to start the ME from 0 as every year and after every patch its and evolution of the Same Me, just adding pages of codes and thats it.

for that they would have to start the ME from 0 as every year and after every patch its and evolution of the Same Me, just adding pages of codes and thats it.

They can still make changes. FM15 ME was very different to 16. 16 and 17 feels almost the same.

They don't need to start from 0 to fix problems of a previous ME.

Any advice?

It doenst happening to me very often, and not really sorry mate. i still try to analyse it and maybe make it better.

cant use downlaod link for some reason. im gonna copy it. but do you have player instructions also?

i still only lost 1 game in 80-90 games but im play way to many draws and dont score enough goals, and the wingers and striker get often bad rating so i think these 3 players is the problem, any advice from you guys to make it better attacking?:)

I tried with this tactic with my spurs, you are correct there is monster defence, but attack is bad i dont score alot of goals lots of 0-0

I tried with this tactic with my spurs, you are correct there is monster defence, but attack is bad i dont score alot of goals lots of 0-0

yeah the attack need a tweak, but i score 2 average per game, but im not satisfied with attack either, but i cant find i solution in the moment for that, maybe can? :)