How do most of the goals get scored?

Do the wingers cross a lot, or do they end up scoring too.

Also, what side foot on what side wing do you find most effective, in terms of scoring and assists, thanks.

Sorry but i dont no how to put i link in, and i have wrote training and OI, and say people can try to make it better and come with some opinion, this is my first tactic i put in here. I think i say the information of the tactic, there is nothing speciel to no to make it work i play with the players i want too og the places i want and it work. Hope the tread doenst get close because i wont to learn and get some feedback from from it and,hope people enjoy

How do most of the goals get scored?

Do the wingers cross a lot, or do they end up scoring too.

Also, what side foot on what side wing do you find most effective, in terms of scoring and assists, thanks.

The goals come from everywhere. Striker wingers midfielder defender. I think the most assist come from left winger. And i play like i want to with players on the places i want to, so the rigth left food doenst matter.

Just let them close this thread..bunch of ungrateful so and so who are too lazy to create their own tactic and too lazy to follow the information of this tactic

Just let them close this thread..bunch of ungrateful so and so who are too lazy to create their own tactic and too lazy to follow the information of this tactic

What do you mean? Is it not good enough what i did or do you mean there i ungrateful to not just try and hopefully enjoy the tactic?

Nah not you. To the users here who keep complaining that they are not being spoon-fed

Nah not you. To the users here who keep complaining that they are not being spoon-fed

Yeah i dont understand why there wanna close it, the tactic is very simple if there was more information i would have wrote it ??????

Yeah i dont understand why there wanna close it, the tactic is very simple if there was more information i would have wrote it ������

Hi manunited20. If you Google Dropbox and just copy Your tactic in to it and then just paste it here. If dropbox doesn't work for you I wil do it later on.

While I'm glad there's finally some moderation on this forum, please at least use some ****** common sense to it. There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. There is no need for a download link when it takes less than 50 seconds to recreate it. Everything else is there. Even screenshots of results, which some of the posters you praise never ever bother to add, cause we should all trust them blindly.

He already said he doesn't know how to put a link in, the good thing to do would be to help him with that. Not chase anyone who's name isn't already "famous" in here away with scare tactics.

Here's a link to the tactic: View attachment 123202

And yes! It literally took me less than 50 seconds to remake it.

While I'm glad there's finally some moderation on this forum, please at least use some ****** common sense to it. There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. There is no need for a download link when it takes less than 50 seconds to recreate it. Everything else is there. Even screenshots of results, which some of the posters you praise never ever bother to add, cause we should all trust them blindly.

He already said he doesn't know how to put a link in, the good thing to do would be to help him with that. Not chase anyone who's name isn't already "famous" in here away with scare tactics.

Here's a link to the tactic: View attachment 1083140

And yes! It literally took me less than 50 seconds to remake it.

Thanks for you support and thanks for the link, ?????? yeah it only take 1min too recreate it, have you try it or you thinking of it???????

Thanks for you support and thanks for the link, ������ yeah it only take 1min too recreate it, have you try it or you thinking of it?������

I tried it for a few games, but I'm mid-season so it's a bad test. It's not fluid and not going to be for a long time. But I went 4-1-0 in 5 games. I'm Man Utd to though, so I should be doing well. But from what I've seen of it, it seems to be as good as anything else that's been shared so far. Which is a bit worrying, considering there's zero player instructions and no special set-pieces.

I don't think a tactic with zero player instructions is ever going to be a world beater though. It's a good base, and it will probably give you what ever the quality of your squad deserve (you do have a good squad), but I don't think it'll win you the league with Sunderland first season for instance. It would be a bit to easy if you could just take a preset tactic and throw on 6-7 team instructions and win with bad teams.

Definitely a good base to build on though, and you if you're patient and slowly building a better squad it'll probably get you success with small teams eventually as well. I'm a bit annoyed that we're once again going to be seeing tons of "narrow" tactics this FM though. Seems to be the only way to defend.

I tried it for a few games, but I'm mid-season so it's a bad test. It's not fluid and not going to be for a long time. But I went 4-1-0 in 5 games. I'm Man Utd to though, so I should be doing well. But from what I've seen of it, it seems to be as good as anything else that's been shared so far. Which is a bit worrying, considering there's zero player instructions and no special set-pieces.

I don't think a tactic with zero player instructions is ever going to be a world beater though. It's a good base, and it will probably give you what ever the quality of your squad deserve (you do have a good squad), but I don't think it'll win you the league with Sunderland first season for instance. It would be a bit to easy if you could just take a preset tactic and throw on 6-7 team instructions and win with bad teams.

Definitely a good base to build on though, and you if you're patient and slowly building a better squad it'll probably get you success with small teams eventually as well. I'm a bit annoyed that we're once again going to be seeing tons of "narrow" tactics this FM though. Seems to be the only way to defend.

Yeah i dont think is perfect tactic, and the reason there no setup and PI is because it not working for me when i create tactic myself. So i tried to make so simple as possible. And i works fine, i maybe tried with newcastle any time soon. But thanks for trying it and for you feedback. I you rigth about about playing narrow. But there always something about manager there is consistens and the only thing there is working. I like you play wide and play on my wingers. But i think i try narrow and play in the middle like you se in the TI and it works??????

Like I said, it's a good base. I finished the season just for fun with Man Utd with no losses.

View attachment 123200

There are the games I played with this. Still not fluid, especially the "tempo" is hard for my players to learn apparently. So it's definitely good.

I didn't mean it as critique that you're playing narrow. Just an observation, that most successful tactics the past 4-5 FMs have been narrow. Even those playing with wingers. Playing narrow and through the middle should be a good option ofc, but I wish the match engine allowed for more wide tactics as well. But every time I try to play wide we just get overrun through the middle. You need godly central defenders to pull it off.

Like I said, it's a good base. I finished the season just for fun with Man Utd with no losses.

View attachment 1083143

There are the games I played with this. Still not fluid, especially the "tempo" is hard for my players to learn apparently. So it's definitely good.

I didn't mean it as critique that you're playing narrow. Just an observation, that most successful tactics the past 4-5 FMs have been narrow. Even those playing with wingers. Playing narrow and through the middle should be a good option ofc, but I wish the match engine allowed for more wide tactics as well. But every time I try to play wide we just get overrun through the middle. You need godly central defenders to pull it off.

Thats look great :) yeah you get run over when you play wide, and agree with the match engine dont really allow to do that. Thanks feedback hope you contiune and enjoy??????

Sorry but i dont no how to put i link in, and i have wrote training and OI, and say people can try to make it better and come with some opinion, this is my first tactic i put in here. I think i say the information of the tactic, there is nothing speciel to no to make it work i play with the players i want too og the places i want and it work. Hope the tread doenst get close because i wont to learn and get some feedback from from it and,hope people enjoy

dont think your thread will be taken down. we just need a uniform or a guide to start a proper thread. i think for you case its since it just a plug in with no individual instructions you should have just said it in your thread opener and blow up the roles of each positions. that will help with all the questions which makes the threads longer for no apparent reason. but thanks alot for sharing. using the same formation too :D keep up bud

Thats look great :) yeah you get run over when you play wide, and agree with the match engine dont really allow to do that. Thanks feedback hope you contiune and enjoy������

just my opinion, when u play with the full backs pushing up often, a wide width will make the defense leakier. usually u get killed by a thru ball either from the centre or side of the park. yes even with a holding defensive midfield. fast tempo is hard to play because you are asking alot of players to bomb forward (in your case 5 of them including fullbacks which are way back in defense). So for them to learn to pick the right moment might be a little harder i suppose. of well but thats how i see it. will give it a go when i have the time.

Its a very solid tactic, not lost in 20 with arsenal, but a lot or bore 0-0 draws, sometimes a whole game with no key highlights.

I have however played a further 10 games with it in standard rather than control and also added 1 new team instruction "run at defence" and the goals are now flowing!