Where do you play Neymar? Also what version is that using?

I've been playing him ST, scored 52 in 48(3) games

and this is with black mamba. I'm working on something else at the moment, got bored of 4141 ^^

Great Tactic

Superb results there with Man utd, Did you play Neymar as TM or leave as is ? This is by far the best tactic on FM 13 great work, What new formation are you working on ?

yeah black mamba v2

thanks dempseylob, I'm working on 2 formations, a 442 (either flat, with 2 dmcs or good old wide diamond, I'll see) and the other one is another defensive formation but very promising offensively, a 532 with very offensive fullbacks (they actually scores quite a lot ^^). But to be honnest I'm getting quite bored with FM13 atm, so... we'll see =)

Well I certainly look forward to it, Both your viper and mamba tactics have been excellent.

3rd season with Everton trying and testing different tactics until around November in game when I found Viper. Had pretty good results then switched back and forth between Mamba and Viper..

Went unbeaten in the league after a 0-3 loss to Man Utd at the end of January and won the Premier League by a point over Man City!!

View attachment 348349

Abel Hernandez with 34 goals in 41 appearances in all comps!
Gaston Ramirez playing on the left with 9 goals and 19 assists in 39 apps AND won PL Footballer of the Year!
Phil Jagielka chipped in with 9 goals from corners too which helped!

Some of you guys asked for some tactics in this thread, so I'll just update the OP so you can find the most consistent ones :
Viper
Black Mamba

they both are 4141 as it's what seems to be the most consistent for me.

Enjoy the game, and let's meet in FM14 !

View attachment 378866

yeah it's the same as 2nd link in OP

@malte722 : good job ;) which one was it ? Viper or black mamba ?