I actually totally forgot about that ! I very rarely play FMC, so no point for me having wizard version. Will try to upload it tomorrow !

For OIs I use the same : put everything on anyone that's attacking midfield or striker. Or let it to you assistant, up to you.

And for the best between Viper and Mamba... No idea, they both are quite efficient and similar, one being more offensive than the other.

Quick update btw : when using black mamba, put "play offside" on, given the high d-line it's not a bad idea (if you have defenders with good positionning it's actually very good). And for training, I'm trying the all-out attack and seems to help preventing having 5ccc and not scoring... I'll make some more extensive testing here

have fun guys !
Silverya 4-1-4-1 is a good selection but I think your Anaconda Tactic's formation is better than Mamba Tactic's formation because 2 Dm and 1 Amc is more useful instead of 1 Dm and 2 Mc.

Hey mate :) Tactic looks good :) I'm currently testing my own tactics a long with some other ones. Managing 16 equal teams in a league with 16 different tactics. I could maybe throw yours in for the next round :) But it is very time consuming, 240 games I have to play for one round, lol :) Using FMRTE to get all the tactics fluid as well. Testing cannot be more accurate than that.

yes you can tick target man, it tends to put all the offensive part onto your strikers' shoulders, and if he's in a bad day, you may struggle scoring. but if he's in a good day, he can score a hat trick ^^

here is a small update for the black mamba, use it if you have wingers with high pace, dribbling and crossing attributes :

View attachment 344157

nothing revolutionnary here, just forward running and crossing set to often. Not sure I've been uploading the good one, as I have litteraly dozens of version for each of the tactics I posted here ^^

@diegofr nice results buddy ;)

carnt believe there are no comments today on here?? best formation used in ages your new one but without the target man?? i played first 2 games as manager of my new team barnsley with my new 250k striker beat hull 8-1 he scored 6 then won 4-1 he scored 4!!! brilliant tactic loads of chances only issue the AI 1 shot 1 goal :( but hey they can have 1 if i get 8 :)

v1 of the black mamba pal havent tried the other 1 has its been released while am at work so but training balanced high att movement hope this helps??

cheers pal will try it and yeah v2 been released but with only a couple of tweaks

Well a let my assistant do it but to b honest he's **** as carnt get a propa 1 with such a low reputation club n he only Eva picks 1 or 2 players to do anything to??

which tactic is best: viper by silverya or black mamba by silverya final or black mamba by silverya v2 ???

they are all quite good, load them up in your tactic preparation, and switch between them to see which one could fit your team better ;)