Silverya: Are you thinking in realising wizzard versions of the tactics, so the people than only have time do play FM Classic can use them? Thank you

Just using new version no op n yet to concede a goal n my left winger is like a god!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh big mouth just conceded n dropped 1st points in 1-1 draw but left winger baled me out :)

Silverya

Does black mamba v2 need to have a targetman ticked?

Thank u

Hum you don't have to use a target man. Some tried it and had great success with playing with one, I tend to avoid it so the offensive play is smoother

That's up to you ^^

And for a wizard tactic, I recommand you Mr Langvatn's 4141 rock, it's similar to this tactic with more offensive central midfields. It's very good imo, make sure to give it a shot

If you still want it, here it is it's made like in 2 mins, I didn't even test it more than 2 games with my overpowered PSG team, so... ^^

View attachment 344824

Last edited:
If you want to be tighter, jus put forward runs on wingers to "rarely". If you want to bemuch more offensive, put forward runs on "often"

this tactic is great man i just want to ask which is better with OI or without what do you think :?

i have another question..something that i see i am using black mamba v2 but my defenders and the goalkeeper are making some childish errors which comes to goal for the opposittion any suggestion?

that may come from your defenders ^^ do they have a high decision attributes ? is your keeper excentric ? those attributes are often misregarded when buying new players when it's the very first thing I look at.

concerning OI, I use the same that in the OP, but if you have an *** man with high tactical attributes, you can tell him to take care of that. I never tried without them, maybe it can work without too !

where is the link for op viper tactic

OP = opening post ;)

It's a very solid tactic. Using it with Arsenal, second season, played 19 league games, won 17 and drew 2. Only conceded 9, scored 42.

Just finished 1st season, started with Viper and finished with Black Mamba, results:

League championship, cup, league cup, super-cup and champions (H)

Only lost 3 matches, great tactic, could be a little better offensive and in the defensive set pieces (i concede a lot of goals from corners).

Anyway, great tactic, thanks a lot silverya ;)

i have a simple change for the mamba tactic, the defensive midfielder is set on man marking i changed this to zonal and it made my defensive more solid because i noticed my defensive mid often was dragged out of position by his attacking opponent.