4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

well i said prolly maximum pitch size coz with 2 offensive wingers and 3 strikers there is alot of room to be exploited, dont think a small pitch size helps but w/e.

plz dont call me out with "shut up if u have no clue", you dont know me and when u have a bad day or w/e i dont give a ****, no need to get all angry and **** madame...

Been using this tactic with Sheff Wed. 1st season i got them promoted with my own tactic finished 2nd, 1 point behind Newcastle!

But was struggling in the Prem so switched to this tactic, and i finished 12th.

Then my 2nd season in the Prem, i had a unbeivable start, won my first 6 games and was the pace setters, then i drew 1-1 away at stoke after my defender was sent off.
But i was up there for most of the season, slipping down january/ febuary but picked up towards the end.

I was in 4th place on the last day, and just had to beat West Brom at home who were in the relegation zone but could stay up with a win and results going there way. It was between us, Liverpool & Chelsea for 4th place on the last day.

Finished 3-3, Chelsea drew but Liverpool won so they took 4th place by 1 point, was gutted. Also got to the League Cup final but i lost 1-0 to Everton in the final, was in the period when we were going through our bad patch. :(

Overall a 5th place finish 2nd season up and got to the final of the League Cup, not bad for a team predicted 15th, good stuff. :D

Left Sheff Wed in the end, as the fans were never happy, always disapointed with a 1-0 defeat away at Man Utd/ Arsenal etc and dispaointed with draws against top teams at home, they would rather i started a different player instead.
So the next game i started the player's they suggested we draw again, then the fans are still disapointed saying the player i dropped that they wanted dropping should have started instead, wtf ??????

Plus our average attendance was 29 thousand no where near a sell out and our away fans in the away end in the match engine was never sold out.

So i felt like the fans wanted something i couldn't give them so i rejected all contract offers and left at the end of the season, got the Real Madrid job now so good times. :)

Final Table
71142703.jpg

Final Day Fixtures
65886038.jpg

My Fantastic start to the season
95182493.jpg

Anyways great tactic, thanks! :)

i would like to thank the creator of this tactic, it is simply the best one i have ever used.currently in my first season with man utd. i have only purchased srna and vuckevic. have played 20 league games and so far have scored 84!!
out of the 84 team goals roony has scored 40 of them!
goals from corners totals= 45.

well i said prolly maximum pitch size coz with 2 offensive wingers and 3 strikers there is alot of room to be exploited, dont think a small pitch size helps but w/e.

plz dont call me out with "shut up if u have no clue", you dont know me and when u have a bad day or w/e i dont give a ****, no need to get all angry and **** madame...

Take a chill pill man. I said don't give misleading information very politely.
I don't think I sounded angry and **** or whatever dude

Final Table
71142703.jpg

Final Day Fixtures
65886038.jpg

My Fantastic start to the season
95182493.jpg

Anyways great tactic, thanks! :)

You're having a great season there mate. Glad it works out for you.
From what I've seen I think it's doing really well in terms of home games, only away games need some tweaking, correct me if i'm wrong?

and about the always-disappointed fans, that's kinda a 'blah' of this FM. Because they'll always expect unbelievable results.
I played Bishop Stotford who is at BSS and MU beat the **** out of me just 1-0, they were friggin disappointed as well. -_-

Too bad you rejected the contract though. Would've been more fun if you continue playing the team and try to reach the European glory. But then again, good luck with the Madrid game :)

i would like to thank the creator of this tactic, it is simply the best one i have ever used.currently in my first season with man utd. i have only purchased srna and vuckevic. have played 20 league games and so far have scored 84!!
out of the 84 team goals roony has scored 40 of them!
goals from corners totals= 45.

Thanks mate. :)
The corner exploits really is useable for big teams, would've been better if there were 100 goals scored and more of em comes from open plays. Hahaha

All jokes aside, did you find any major problems?

I'm still working on the defense and away tweaks.

the only problem is the defense leaking alot of goals.not got my game loaded so cant give you exact figures but it is definately more than i have played. on the other hand when you score on average 4+ a game does it really matter????:D thanks again!!!!!

the only problem is the defense leaking alot of goals.not got my game loaded so cant give you exact figures but it is definately more than i have played. on the other hand when you score on average 4+ a game does it really matter????:D thanks again!!!!!

Ah yeah finally somebody with similar thinking of mine.
It's an attacking tactic, so yeah the defense is not gonna be that perfect but at the same time you'll get an enjoyable football match where lot of goals are scored.
Isn't that want people want basically? :p

Ah yeah finally somebody with similar thinking of mine.
It's an attacking tactic, so yeah the defense is not gonna be that perfect but at the same time you'll get an enjoyable football match where lot of goals are scored.
Isn't that want people want basically? :p

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2125
im trying out this tactic, i think defensive line more should be deep eh? full defending from dm and fullback centrahalves. and zonal marking.

Is the defense any good?
I have tried out a deep defense but doesn't seem to work that good.
Maybe I'm gonna try that more extensively.

The downside of deep defense is that it leaves even bigger gap.

Is the defense any good?
I have tried out a deep defense but doesn't seem to work that good.
Maybe I'm gonna try that more extensively.

The downside of deep defense is that it leaves even bigger gap.
i played 11 8 win 3 draws, 20 goals for, 3 goals against. currently on top with 27 pts.
team instruction look like this. i donna if u want to try or something. understand that im just suggesting,

Thanks for the upload...I will be using this in my Wolves season...I think I might experiment a little bit with the defensive line, and it's depth to see where it gets me in the EPL season...If I remember, I will get back to you with goals allowed, CCC's and other aspect of opposition attacks.

To add. I did struggle mightily vs the Bristol City 5 at the back with a DM...A 2-2 draw in the end. Maybe the utlra defensive counter attack tactics could be it's downfall. (If it has one).

Last edited:
i played 11 8 win 3 draws, 20 goals for, 3 goals against. currently on top with 27 pts.
team instruction look like this. i donna if u want to try or something. understand that im just suggesting,

Yeah I've taken a look at that tactic and try around with some deep defensive line + nike defense stuffs so if it works out well I'll probably gonna release a quick update on the tactic.

Then again, the tactic has 4 defenders and 2 DMCs compared to 1 of mine, so I'm pretty sure that it will be better defensively. Maybe I'll even create a '8' kind of formation as suggested earlier.

Thanks for the upload...I will be using this in my Wolves season...I think I might experiment a little bit with the defensive line, and it's depth to see where it gets me in the EPL season...If I remember, I will get back to you with goals allowed, CCC's and other aspect of opposition attacks.

To add. I did struggle mightily vs the Bristol City 5 at the back with a DM...A 2-2 draw in the end. Maybe the utlra defensive counter attack tactics could be it's downfall. (If it has one).

Thanks mate, appreciate for the efforton defensive stuffs. I suck at those stuffs

Well yeah any attacking tactic will be having a hard time against a ultra-defensive-team-who-just-sit-back-and-counter-attack kind of tactic :)

Last edited:
Great tactic m8.First 2 matches on premier league with Man.City:Man.UTD 0-2 Man City and Man City 3-0 Liverpool.Aguero is the best poarcher ever!

Ok I'm managing man city and these are some of the results Ive got:

birmingham 1-8 man city
fulham 2-5 man city
man city 5-2 aston villa
porstmouth 2-5 man city
man utd 2-3 man city
west ham 2-5 man city
man city 3-1 chelsea

I've lost 5 games, mostly from the big four.
the corner tactic is amazing, shaun wright-phillips has scored 20 goals in one seson, mostly from corners.

get this tactic, its great. just follow his recommened atrributes for good players and you got yourself a result

cheers for the tactic:)(H)(H)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

just beaten liverpool 7-2 at home!!!! amazing tactic

sorry i can't post a screenshot, im a bit of a n00b at this game

hey i was jus wondering wat kind of team instructions do u give ur team wen there playing lik wat do u shout out to them??

Brilliant. However there's a minor problem. My target man cannot score. Most of my goals come from my left poacher and other attacking players except for target man. By the way, I changed the right poacher into complete forward and it works brilliantly

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. But if I see the results from others it seems to be a good working tactic!

.Aguero is the best poarcher ever!

Agreed. Aguero on the right and Hulk on the left is deadly.

hey i was jus wondering wat kind of team instructions do u give ur team wen there playing lik wat do u shout out to them??

There's no change in team instructions or shouts whatsoever.
Probably changing the mentality when needed

Brilliant. However there's a minor problem. My target man cannot score. Most of my goals come from my left poacher and other attacking players except for target man. By the way, I changed the right poacher into complete forward and it works brilliantly

Yeah that's because the target man drops deeper and act as a link up player rather than a deadly finisher. Bascially he's on support duty

But still my Palermo scores every now and then from the crosses my overlapping fullback put in, they have to got good crossing attributes though

__

Thanks for all who's testing it out. If it works for you, then great! :)

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. But if I see the results from others it seems to be a good working tactic!

Oh too bad.. Maybe the player didn't suit with the tactic.
What team are you using btw?

Last edited:
Thanks a million, works awesome with my Man Utd team! ;) No losses yet!