4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Thanks mate, appreciate for the efforton defensive stuffs. I suck at those stuffs

Well yeah any attacking tactic will be having a hard time against a ultra-defensive-team-who-just-sit-back-and-counter-attack kind of tactic :)

Did not do too great for me. I know I am Wolves, but with a deep line in just over half a season I conceded 50 goals in the league in just 25 games...That to go along with surprisingly only netting 40.

My best player so far has been my Targetman, Stefan Maierhofler...9 goals 5 assists and a 7.39 avg rating.

Will go back and take the same team through with a higher defensive line and see what results I can come up with...

Did not do too great for me. I know I am Wolves, but with a deep line in just over half a season I conceded 50 goals in the league in just 25 games...That to go along with surprisingly only netting 40.

My best player so far has been my Targetman, Stefan Maierhofler...9 goals 5 assists and a 7.39 avg rating.

Will go back and take the same team through with a higher defensive line and see what results I can come up with...

Oh ouch that sucked. I'm testing a deep defensive line with a change in defender's setting here and there and here is what I got.

I know it's Arsenal, but then again, the defense is nice..

arsp.jpg

Who's your wingers btw?

OMG you gotta tell me what you did with the defense...i'm still having problems with conciding goals!
but score a lot more ofcourse...i'm Arsenal btw..if you remember ..
i'll be greatfull to hear your advice ..

Great tactic thus far but the defense is a bit too leaky >_>. Every game is giving me a heart attack! Scored 46 and conceded 33 in 18 games and most of the time the result end with 4-3 with me scoring in the last ten minutes.

2lxhxm0.jpg

jh34hd.jpg

My results of this season.

P.S:I have scored 21 goals from corners.

Last edited:
View attachment 46656

This tactic is so so good, Played cautious in 1st half with my own european recipe and got 0.0 H.T, Then thought i'd go for it in 2nd with this tactic and tortured em and got 1.1 draw, Aguero goal a quality lob for them, Boruc miles off line, missed last min pen too, but an away goal, the out-swinging corner works every time.

Last edited:
About the defense, yeah just wait for it guys. :)

Im working on it.

Absolute class tactic for my Real Madrid side. Ronaldo has got 15 goals in 6 games so far. Beat Celta 10-0 and Ajax 6-0. Amazing!

Amazing!

I was champion of Argentina 1st division, and look this game:
2qspe15.jpg

Just incredible! Thanks!

From your screens i can see a lot goals from the right poacher= corner bug. With the corner bug i can win easily 4-0 with 4 shoots on target so i will try it without this corner bug mate

It's nice that people are having nice results with the tactics.
:)

Thank you s much for the tactic... my forwards are scoring so many goals :D

I think I'm doing pretty good, but look at Chelsea, they know how to make successful passes :D

http://i43.tinypic.com/or431z.jpg

Haha wtf chelsea..
Very narrow + 442 narrow diamond + ultra short passing on the back. Hahaha

From your screens i can see a lot goals from the right poacher= corner bug. With the corner bug i can win easily 4-0 with 4 shoots on target so i will try it without this corner bug mate

Oh yeah on my screenie I don't actually use the corner bug - changed em to far post settings to add an extra challenge (or eliminite extra help?). but for others I believe they are.

Yeah please do try it :)

sorry im new where i got to put the tactics ? xD i allready download and put in tactic document but dont work..
someone help please

sorry im new where i got to put the tactics ? xD i allready download and put in tactic document but dont work..
someone help please
Now ingame you have to go on tactics screen and up and right you will see tactics : press that and go archive tactics and click on 4-1-5 goals glutter

Oh ouch that sucked. I'm testing a deep defensive line with a change in defender's setting here and there and here is what I got.

I know it's Arsenal, but then again, the defense is nice..

arsp.jpg

Who's your wingers btw?

Nice....I came back with a high line, and I did better, but not by much in the goals conceded department... The same 25 matches with the same squad....43 goals conceded and only 34 scored...

I think it must be the players I have in the team. It just does not seem to be working on the offensive end...

BTW My wingers were Nenad Miljas and Andres D'Alessandro.

Again the best player I had was my Targetman, Maierhofer with 13 goals, and 2 assists.

I think the key to this tactic in terms of players is to have a strong defensive 5. I could be wrong however...

sorry mate, lost 3 consecutive start games with arsenal, knoucked out of CL knouckout stages....

you tried it only 3 games ??? Man, give it more time. I was using goal galore then I switched to this and it took me half season before it started to work brilliantly. Just give it some time. At first your players will struggle but later on you'll see how awesome ithis tatic is. My paloschi score 20 goals in 14 games and add 5 assist so far. Btw, I wonder how you made a lot of good tactics. I've been using your tactics for long time and they never let me down. Can you tell me some tips to make a good tactics since I couldn't make any working tactics for my self :'(

you tried it only 3 games ??? Man, give it more time. I was using goal galore then I switched to this and it took me half season before it started to work brilliantly. Just give it some time. At first your players will struggle but later on you'll see how awesome ithis tatic is. My paloschi score 20 goals in 14 games and add 5 assist so far. Btw, I wonder how you made a lot of good tactics. I've been using your tactics for long time and they never let me down. Can you tell me some tips to make a good tactics since I couldn't make any working tactics for my self :'(

I cannot speak for Koflok, but it is generally a lot of trial and error, find something that works for a team, try it with a couple of other teams...See if it is consistent etc.

There's no special secret whatsoever.. First is just about thinking about how you want your team to perform.

I personally have always been a fan of wingers and DM, so my tactics almost always includes that. Then you just have to find a formation that fits and make the settings to determine the style youre about to play. Im not a great tactic creator - I just like playing around the tactics..

The rest is what this guy. A lot of trial and error. And when you think you got it right.. Test it out on other teams. :)

I cannot speak for Koflok, but it is generally a lot of trial and error, find something that works for a team, try it with a couple of other teams...See if it is consistent etc.