4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

tore this tactic =)

I'm sorry I'm italian and i want to tell you that with this tactic i don't manage to do many goals i do 1-2 goals
what you tell me?

It works for everyone but me tried with AC Milan played 22 games lost 7 won the rest but i did win a game 10-2

Going to try with othere teams......Celtic or Coventry both teams love to manage

With Ac Milan I had good team dont know what went wrong

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

celtic5sparta0.jpg
And i think it works now lol Great to see the hoops take them apart m8 you are a God

Hey Koflok... Loving this tactic. Even better than your first one...

Are you married.. If not please marry me? :p

Beat Wigan 7-1 I'm my usual Man utd

just formatted my computer and applied 10.3 patch and just gonna start with Hull City, hopefully i can avoid relegation :)

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

igd9ck.png

friendly results with my hull.

Opposition instructions or not? because its zonal marking?

well i think its better without OI, because i used OI against fulham and lost 5-1 but i didn't use OI and won against arsenal 2-1 :)

Last edited:
Hey Koflok... Loving this tactic. Even better than your first one...

Are you married.. If not please marry me? :p

Beat Wigan 7-1 I'm my usual Man utd

Hahaha err how can I answer no to that man :p

Hows it going so far? Still doing ok or got worse?
Hha

just formatted my computer and applied 10.3 patch and just gonna start with Hull City, hopefully i can avoid relegation :)

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

igd9ck.png

friendly results with my hull.

Opposition instructions or not? because its zonal marking?

well i think its better without OI, because i used OI against fulham and lost 5-1 but i didn't use OI and won against arsenal 2-1 :)

Yeah I don't using an OI is such a good idea. Although I would close down long shooters and tightmark+closedown+weaker foot to playmaker (usually AMC). Other than that just leave it be.

Hopefully during the weekends I will have more time to tweak around the defense and release a better defense version.

Anyway I'm still stuck on the width / defensive line thing so far.

For anyone who's testing.. which one seems to be better
Wide width or narrow?
Wide can allow wingers to cut inside from way out and distracts the defense but at the cost of strikers drifting out.
Narrow, the strikers are at the center and totally destroys the goallie but wingers, well they're doing fine but not as deadly as wide (especially those with pace and flair)

Push up or deep defensive line?
Which one is proven to be better defensively and possession-wise currently?

quite an adventurous tactic. you are bound to concede a lot of goals with this one. *let the testing begin!*

mr. koflok can tell me like use the tactic the istruction and other indications because I try this tactic but I don't function i lose many match
thank you