4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Koflok another wonder tactic. You really are a gem. Thankyou for gracing this forum with your talent. :p

This is Kiko Femenia...

View attachment 49110

Look at how he has developed in his first season at Man Utd using this tactic... Hopefully he will make it into the World Cup squad for Spain (Only in the U21's so far).

Heres Nicolas Lodeiro

View attachment 49111

Perhaps not so prolific but still doing the job he was bought into the squad to do.

Koflok your tactic gets the best out of my players.

Whoaa.. so many replies suddenly.
Gotta work twice as hard. :S

I dont get this tactic.
One man in the centre?How don't you get shagged?

Well there is one in the centre.
But there are 2 players wide as well - the fullbacks. On attack they runs forward to fill the wingback/right midfield role for a while and move into open position.
In addition, the wingers, they are set on rarely/mixed forward runs, which also doesn't really leave their mark position that far.
Furthermore, the targetman, he plays way deep for link up play.

So when you're on DMC which is the attacking start point, you will have plenty of passing options - making yourself 'not get shagged'.
On defense, the wingers will fall back due to the settings which I implement.

So yeah.. I don't think it'll get shagged.. or that bad.
I enjoy ~60% of possession in most games tbh

Hey man just wanna thank you so much, I've never seen a better tactic than this... it's so amazing for both small and big teams. I just finished my first season with Leeds and scores like 150 goal and was only scored against 40 times i think... Thank you so much...

But, now that I've tried this since it came out and had so much success, I think it's a bit too easy to play with your tactic :D so I'll try make my own, where I hopefully can make my team play with the same philosophy as barca, but with smaller teams...

Anyway, thank you so much for this tactic...

Thank you. Glad this tactic works out for you and inspires you to do one for yourself
Good luck with it mate :)
This is Kiko Femenia...

View attachment 49110

Look at how he has developed in his first season at Man Utd using this tactic... Hopefully he will make it into the World Cup squad for Spain (Only in the U21's so far).

Heres Nicolas Lodeiro

View attachment 49111

Perhaps not so prolific but still doing the job he was bought into the squad to do.

Koflok your tactic gets the best out of my players.

Whoah both players are doing really well.. Glad it works out for ya :)
May I ask, Lodeiro is a natural AMC.. Do you put him on AMC role or something?

Koflok another wonder tactic. You really are a gem. Thankyou for gracing this forum with your talent. :p

Hahahahaha... thanks man.. That's a bit over exaggeration with the talent and all :p
You still haven't answered me :(

Oh sorry, I've missed the last line of your post.

CAM = Attacking Midfielder?

Well I haven't really tried it yet, but some have had it..
Yes you can probably do that since the targetman - sometimes acts like a attacking midfielder on attacks.
But I don't got any recommendations regarding the tweakings..
Maybe just a attacking midfielder role? It works great for me in the other tactic :)

Lodeiro... yea I play him as AMC and he works really well although he doesnt score alot his assists tally is good.

aH nice that you're playing it around..
You can help dasty out with the settings as he seems like looking for one for AMC role :)

Do you push back the left poacher or targetman?

Whats the set up for the corners, it works really well and want to incorporate it in to my own tactic

Finally I succeeded in pushing the left poacher to the CAM position after tweakings here and there on the player instructions during the pre-season. I started the season with a blast!

WTF what a result! Can you post the CAM tweaks for references purposes.

__

It's page 12 already. Only got ~30 posts before the new tactic should be released.
Good thing it's a weekend. :p

dude im so sorry for not yet trying these, i gave you my word and will stick to it mate, they will be tryed some time soon, i promise

This tactic looks unbelievable very tempted to see how good my inter team would be with this but i unbeaten and scared to change tactic:p , 100% gonna try this. BTW this might help it even more i copied the corner setting from the link below its unstopable ive scored 2 goals a game using it you should check it out

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2198

Koflok - this tactic is nothing short of amazing...one question...how did you come up with it? im Juventus and HULK had scored over 36 goals in the league having only played 24 games! i stopped playing him coz i felt bad for other team strikers....its pure genius! Thank you very much...ive always wanted a tactic thats totally different to everything else ive seen and lets me play 3 strikers along with attacking midfileders!

I'm in love with this even though ive used it once :p despite not having the injured eto'o , sneijder, maicon and chivu. could only imagine score with them playing

Well I simply set the CAM with attack mentality and gave him a lot of creative freedom (as much as the attacking mentality up there) and set him as my playmaker. I have Buonanotte playing there and I already had him learn the PPM of tries killer balls often and trust me, he made a lot of defense splitting passes. I had John Fleck playing on the right poacher role too and his 16 long shot doesn't disappoint. He had been blowing teams apart. I had Matias Defederico playing on the right wing and since he is left footed, he cuts in a lot and made my attacks way more unpredictable. They had all been phenomenal thus far.

Screenshots

The only problem now is my defense, which looks shaky throughout the game. Maybe it's because I bought new defenders and they aren't communicating well with each other. But I certainly hope there is some improvements to be made on this. You can certainly see that I'm conceding at least a goal every game :S

dude im so sorry for not yet trying these, i gave you my word and will stick to it mate, they will be tryed some time soon, i promise

PM me, looks a very good tactic mate
It's on First post.

Koflok - this tactic is nothing short of amazing...one question...how did you come up with it? im Juventus and HULK had scored over 36 goals in the league having only played 24 games! i stopped playing him coz i felt bad for other team strikers....its pure genius! Thank you very much...ive always wanted a tactic thats totally different to everything else ive seen and lets me play 3 strikers along with attacking midfileders!

Hahaa yeah it's because I've always been a fan of 3 strikers, but I never actually got the chance to create one.. I have actually made a 3 strikers tactic on the 102 patch, even before the whole narrow-3strikers stuff was noticed. But I never got to release it since I'm a true-winger fanboy. Not long after that Mr H released his version and if I released mine, it would not be something really special does it? So in this patch, I decided to go for both 3 strikers and 2 wingers. After some testings, I see that the cutting inside wingers really messed up the opp's defense.. So there you a go a little background of how this tactic came to be.. LOL

Oh yeah Hulk played brilliantly on the poacher role. He's actually one of the good poachers out there for me. He got strength and balance as well so he's gonna be good at his dribbling.. Not rarely have I seen him running past defender and the defender just fell to the ground like some guy getting run by an angry big, green Hulk :p

Anyway.. thanks for using it and yeah glad it's working out well for ya :)
Well I simply set the CAM with attack mentality and gave him a lot of creative freedom (as much as the attacking mentality up there) and set him as my playmaker. I have Buonanotte playing there and I already had him learn the PPM of tries killer balls often and trust me, he made a lot of defense splitting passes. I had John Fleck playing on the right poacher role too and his 16 long shot doesn't disappoint. He had been blowing teams apart. I had Matias Defederico playing on the right wing and since he is left footed, he cuts in a lot and made my attacks way more unpredictable. They had all been phenomenal thus far.
][/URL]

The only problem now is my defense, which looks shaky throughout the game. Maybe it's because I bought new defenders and they aren't communicating well with each other. But I certainly hope there is some improvements to be made on this. You can certainly see that I'm conceding at least a goal every game :S

Playing like that, especially with Buonanotte really reminded me of the old Goals Galore.. AMC really slices up those defense huh?

You got the right mix of players, even not some world class guys.
It's what it takes to make this tactic works. and glad you notice that.

Cheers mate on the tweaking as well.. Well done! :)

I'm in love with this even though ive used it once :p despite not having the injured eto'o , sneijder, maicon and chivu. could only imagine score with them playing

Glad it's working out well for ya..
Yeah you're having a great run... using both tactics.
So nice mate! :)

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Hahaha take your time Joe. No pressure mate! :)

I might even released the v3 and you can try that one instead.

Cheers

Playing like that, especially with Buonanotte really reminded me of the old Goals Galore.. AMC really slices up those defense huh?

You got the right mix of players, even not some world class guys.
It's what it takes to make this tactic works. and glad you notice that.

Cheers mate on the tweaking as well.. Well done! :)
Yeah, I've always been a big fan of Buonanotte since FM09. Can never use him in CAM effectively in FM09 since there's a bug on that position so I'm really excited to try using him in that position since FM10 comes out. This is the best formation to use it in IMO.

And I certainly enjoy buying unknown players more than players that are named everywhere on the site.<)

Yeah Buonanotte did wonders for me in my old tactic..
He's averaging like 3 assists in 2 games and 2 goals in 3 games. so yeah it's definitely a good player in Attacking Midfielder Attack role + much creative freedom.

German Pacheho and Yaya Sanogo was a good bargain up front as well. :)

the best tactic I ever used, corner kicks a awesome ,you did a really good job, thanks

does this tactic work on 10. 3 as i no it did on 10.2 because i canny find a link saying for 10.3

thanks