4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

does this tactic work on 10. 3 as i no it did on 10.2 because i canny find a link saying for 10.3

thanks

Well yeah as the title suggests...
This works on 10.3, and actually created when the patch 10.3 was just came out..
So yeah, it should work as most of the results shows.:D

I have a problem.
2 seasons with ajax with this tactic,won EVERYTHING including the ECC.
Now moved to manchester united,same tactic,evan buyed verrati who was my AML and corner taker at ajax who finished with 59 assits that season.
same postion,but i cant get rooney to score those corners...

This tactic is amazing:) Im playing with Tottenham and in 5 games,won 4 lost 1(Liverpool away):'(
Corner Set is tremendous!(6)

has anyone tried move the target man back to CM thinking of tryin it a put Velso like player der for assits and more defence

Super tactic!! Best one I've ever seen!! Averaging 4 goals per game!!

Also, I think I've sorted out the defensive issues- I have never conceded more than 1 goal in a game now (although I do concede nearly every game)

All I did was to tell the full backs to close down less. That way, they stay in their positions more and don't let wingers in on goal (that is how most goals were conceded on the original tactic)

Also, I changed one of the DC's to Cover- make sure the player you choose for this is FAST. As Everton, I use Distin.

As with every tactic, you have to choose the right players for the right positions- balancing this for the front 3 can be tough but just try different combinations. On my Everton game, I have Anichebe in the middle (works really well) with Saha on right and Yakubu on the left. Free scoring!!!

has anyone tried move the target man back to CM thinking of tryin it a put Velso like player der for assits and more defence

If I have sort out the defensive issue I will do that version probably due to the higher demand :)

Super tactic!! Best one I've ever seen!! Averaging 4 goals per game!!

Also, I think I've sorted out the defensive issues- I have never conceded more than 1 goal in a game now (although I do concede nearly every game)

All I did was to tell the full backs to close down less. That way, they stay in their positions more and don't let wingers in on goal (that is how most goals were conceded on the original tactic)

Also, I changed one of the DC's to Cover- make sure the player you choose for this is FAST. As Everton, I use Distin.

Dude, do you into my computer or something? Because everything you said is what I exactly do on my v3.
Other than that I also play down the mentality of DMC so that he can almost act like a 5th defender.

But nice that if it's working for ya.. it means that the tweaking is on the right track you know.
Well done.

As with every tactic, you have to choose the right players for the right positions- balancing this for the front 3 can be tough but just try different combinations. On my Everton game, I have Anichebe in the middle (works really well) with Saha on right and Yakubu on the left. Free scoring!!!

And yes that is the key of every tactic really.. When you have the right players in each position, especially the key ones.. It will work like a charm. :)

Again thanks and well done.

Ok my manchester guys had a good morning light,and started banging...
Amazing tactic my most notable win was with AJAZX.
Own ECC on my second season~~~~~

I'm gonna change the corner setup. It's too ridiculous and I feel bad using it anymore after a highly successful second season (51 goals from corners, oh god) :mad:

I was using it for a whole season and a half. I won the Europa League, came 2nd in the Premier League and was runners up for FA Cup and Carling Cup, and beat Barcelona in Euro Super Cup 3-2 AET. I had to change it to a tactic similar because everyone figured it out, and the 2 wingers are now 2 CMs. Overall very good tactic, but will need to be mixed up every season

i changed the target man to a CM with advance play maker role on attack duty, ive found im scored alot more from open play i will prob change the corner routine cuz it makes the game to easy

Yes I'll probably gonna remove the corner tactic on next release.
I haven't use it other than the first 5 games on the new patch which I scored 7 from it.

Makes the whole game way to easy.

i ve tried it and with benfica i ve scored 112 goals and suffered 10 on my first season, on the second i ve scored 135 and suffered only twelve goals

My Buonanotte had 40++ assists last season just because he is the one taking the corners (although he had some brilliant killer balls too). That says it all about the corner tactic haha.

i ve tried it and with benfica i ve scored 112 goals and suffered 10 on my first season, on the second i ve scored 135 and suffered only twelve goals

WTF what a defense.

My Buonanotte had 40++ assists last season just because he is the one taking the corners (although he had some brilliant killer balls too). That says it all about the corner tactic haha.

My Buonanotte as AMC had assists like 30-40/season.
Then again he was the playmaker.

Yes I'll probably gonna remove the corner tactic on next release.
I haven't use it other than the first 5 games on the new patch which I scored 7 from it.

Makes the whole game way to easy.

ye the corners on new patch has made it a joke where u having unrealistic goals and assists. since i took it of Ive still be getting plenty of success only changes being the target man to cm like i said before and upping the freedom and through balls to often on the wingers and the cm

Yeah, I've always been a big fan of Buonanotte since FM09. Can never use him in CAM effectively in FM09 since there's a bug on that position so I'm really excited to try using him in that position since FM10 comes out. This is the best formation to use it in IMO.

And I certainly enjoy buying unknown players more than players that are named everywhere on the site.<)

what position did you move to make him there? + what settings aswell?