4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Im sure that offside trap is not the answer. Still conceding and not scoring as many. Im sure the answer lies in using Cover or reducing the defensive line.

Just my first. I thought I'd post it. I will buy a DM in January but I have no choice at the moment. :'(

Oh that's your first match.. I thought what you meant was after playing *some* games in that tactic, that's your first win. My bad.
Haha yeah that's probably a good idea. Nick Montgomery is a good anchor man for a smaller team I think.

Yeah he isnt doing to bad due to his heading and jumping, anyways yeah i think it is the smallest not 100% ill have to double check again. em i have tweaked a few things on, defence line down to normal, the two full back to automatic.

Okay mate thanks on that :)

Nice then if you play it like that.. Now I have a set of combination of defensive settings.
Me testing on CBs as cover duty
JP Woody plays with offside trap
and you plays with normal.

Playing the fullback as automatic = attack right since the team mentality is attacking.
The difference of support to attack is only more creative freedom, mixed run from deep and cross from mixed really as I have tweak much of the advanced settings on fullbacks :p

Alright.. :p

Im sure that offside trap is not the answer. Still conceding and not scoring as many. Im sure the answer lies in using Cover or reducing the defensive line.

I;m putting my chips

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I'm putting my money on defensive line. Cover duty just allow the opponent to push me further back and have better time and space to shoot.

First game 0 conceded against Atletico Madrid, but my keeper was briliant.
2nd game 3 conceded against Almeria, and most of their shots are on target

Last edited:
The idea of a covering defender is to stop the opposition exploiting the space behind your back 4 with pace.

What about making a CB a sweeper?

**** my internet's down..

Is there still such thing as sweeper in modern football? Lol
Sweeper role has failed me so many times..

What just pop to my mind is change the marking.. Since this tactic doesn't offside trap, will man-marking defenders be effective?

Just getting into this tactic. Is the corner thing a bug, where you put it outside the 18 yard box? As I scored 2 from it this game. Gignac was playing his second game for the club and managed to score 4 playing as the Right Striker.

liked to try it out liked the other goals galore worked really well

Would really like to try this out mate ive got alot of spare time at the moment and im not having luck on this new patch with my own tactics :/

Just getting into this tactic. Is the corner thing a bug, where you put it outside the 18 yard box? As I scored 2 from it this game. Gignac was playing his second game for the club and managed to score 4 playing as the Right Striker.

Yeah I put that corner settings in that. Does it come out often? I rarely got corners now, and when I got them my player's got blocked by some defender who close him down quickly. That sucks. and now I'm back to my far post settings :p

But other than that, it does score goals yes? :)

Did you find any thing that I have to work on?

two match's in a row now i have conceded six goals before half time, :(

two match's in a row now i have conceded six goals before half time, :(

Wtf.. 6 goals average or 6 goals in 2 matches?

Try lowering down the d-line to normal then and DONT change to cover.

@JP Woody : Cover role on both defend-cover and cover-cover screws my defend.
Lost to Valencia 3-2. Villa and Mata dominated. :(

sorry should of made that clearer, yeah in both game's conceded 3 each :(. im just a few settings about overall just to see ill keep you updated ;)

Okay to be honest i kind off changed a few things etc like roles and settings which i will explain to you later after a few more matches. 1st game with it i got a win again utd which before i was struggling to beats the likes of burnely and west ham, no offence.:

astonvillavmanutd.png

astonvillavmanutd2.png

No prob mate, feel free to share the tweakings here :)

No prob mate, feel free to share the tweakings here :)

Thanks. ill send you tactic later if i think its going well. then you could explain it better ;). as i ain't that great with vocabulary :p

Haha okay then, just PM me later and I'll take a look at it. :p

well,what can i say ..i'm very pleased with the tactic,great one..doing very well with Arsenal..can't wait for the wide version ...

Using this with Pompey, didn't change tactic corner so goes to edge of the 18 yard box, Boateng just stands and waits, and BAM, goal (H)

Koflok u need any more testers ? ill be happy to help