4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

1st test game with Peterborough Utd.................. And i was 3-1 down at half time :O

1st test game with Peterborough Utd.................. And i was 3-1 down at half time :O

Well that's... nice I think.
Considering you are getting that much shot is just enjoyable to watch :D

So far the most obvious one is the leaky defense I think..
and I've got some input on that so we'll see how it goes when I implement it..

___

Guys, the tester needed it's already at its limit. So sorry for those of you who didn't get the chance to test it out.. Just wait sometime around next week okay? :)

PS. Do not PM me to request the tactic anymore.. Now PMing only used for the providing feedbacks and inputs

Thanks a mill guys :)

Right, heres my next 3 games and i gotta say i was jumping round the lounge after the Birmingham game :D

Lol, and i still only managed 5 goals

Yeah considering almost HALF of the shots were aimed at the old people sitting behind the goallie :p

Nice results though... you manage to score quite a few in those games :)

It seems to be goin ok at the mo, to try and combat the leaking goals i've took the defensive line down a couple of notches and see what that does

Just giving a little update on my game.. my Getafe is really taking advantage of the tactic.
leaguetablej.jpg

As unbelievable as it seems, but I do really just have a lucky 13 winning streak - including wins over Barca, Madrid and Atl. Madrid.

Now Imma change the defensive setting a bit and see whether I can lower down the 1goals/game conceded ratio :)

Oh yeah.. my Albin who is left footed plays on left winger - so I don't thing the opposite side-foot thingy is really that important. Another changes includes making the poacher (left and right strikers) to moves into channels instead of cut inside

Very impressive bud. This is how im doing with newly promoted Boro so far:

1st game not bad for scoring goals also i was playing a centre back up front playing as target man due to injury problems, im using bubba's team talk which i found on si:
astonvillavbirmingham.png

astonvillavbirmingham2.png

how i download it??????????

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

how i download this tactic 4-1-5

Okay people so I'm gonna be releasing a new tactic.
Same philosophy to my Goals Galore 2010: get as many as goals as possible.

It's a 4-1-5 Formation with 3 central attacker and 2 inside forwards cutting in, 4 backs and 1 anchor man. So basically it's a 5v5 philosophy where 5 players forward are free to be as attacking as possible meanwhile the 5 backs just acting as a defend (the 2 fullbacks is actually supporting both defend and attack).

Currently I am playing as Getafe and constantly banging 2-4 goals per game, not bad especially with the less-CCC possibility in the new match engine, yes? :)

79565083.jpg

Thats my team, who beat Barca and Real Madrid in consecutively matches, btw :p

I know you don't give a shiet about that stuffs. Unfortunately due to some reasons I can't release it widely.

BETA TESTERS HAVE REACH ITS LIMIT... but if anyone interest maybe I can slip one or two :p

Screenshots coming soon...

The reason behind this is that I don't want to release tactic that has not been tested in many terms yet. So therefore the more the merrier, but still I will select these testers (sorry for those who just plug, play and whine - you're out :p).

So if anyone interested, DO NOT PM me as my inbox is getting full and I have to delete per 1 day :p), just POST here and I maybe will give the tactic with the information.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

The first screenshot, just finished playing

vsbarca.jpg

:)
how i download this

Very impressive bud. This is how im doing with newly promoted Boro so far:

Nice man! Other than the lousy defense, the attacking sector seems to be doing really well. :)
That almost-2 goals per game leaking ratio, is that before or after you use the offside trap?

And one more thing, the goals comes a lot from the corner bug/exploitation thingy or from open plays?
I get very few corners in my games - only 4-5, probably due to low long shots and crosses

1st game not bad for scoring goals also i was playing a centre back up front playing as target man due to injury problems, im using bubba's team talk which i found on si:
astonvillavbirmingham.png

astonvillavbirmingham2.png

LOL really? Center back as target man? How he's doing with that ? :p
What a game for Gabby XD
Will look for more of your games.. Hopefully as good as that one.

Oh yeah did you use minimum pitch? Because the possession seems good so the pitch must be a right fit.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

how i download this

Dude no need to quote the whole post. If you read that first post you're quoting you would know the answer already as JP Woody mentioned

Results have dipped since using the offside trap.

So far with offside trap in use:

Man City H LC 1-1
Man Utd A 3-0 defeat
Birmingham H 4-0 win
Bolton A 2-2

ill continue till ive done 10 games.

Results have dipped since using the offside trap.

So far with offside trap in use:

Man City H LC 1-1
Man Utd A 3-0 defeat
Birmingham H 4-0 win
Bolton A 2-2

ill continue till ive done 10 games.

Okay then. :)
I'm playing with 2 covers right now and have a clean sheet - despite having some shaky moments at the back.

I'm actually trying it with my newly promoted Palace side who have only won one game so far. I did change the DM to CM as I haven't go one. Here is my first result:

Hi Chris! :)
Well I don't really recommend changing it to CM - unless it is a ball winning midfielder... It will be too vulnerable against attack and leak more goals.

How many matches have you played and what did you find not working during the match?
Balls supply or what, possession, finishing plays??
Mind showing a match stat of a losing game??

__

I'm beginning to think that a technical winger is needed as they are really useful to mess up the defense line.

Just my first. I thought I'd post it. I will buy a DM in January but I have no choice at the moment. :'(

LOL really? Center back as target man? How he's doing with that ?
What a game for Gabby
Will look for more of your games.. Hopefully as good as that one.

Oh yeah did you use minimum pitch? Because the possession seems good so the pitch must be a right fit.

Yeah he isnt doing to bad due to his heading and jumping, anyways yeah i think it is the smallest not 100% ill have to double check again. em i have tweaked a few things on, defence line down to normal, the two full back to automatic.