4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

Gotta try this for my Reserves and my Youth Squad :D because for 1st team, I have my own.
Looking good, great job mate.

9_Oscar_Cardozo.png

Craziest screenshot I've ever seen, 153 goals in 57 matches? Holy shi-ite :O

Has anyone tried to set 2 CB tight marking and zonal marking and 2 SB man marking ? I think it may help reduce goal leaks. By the way, I'm trying to drag the left poacher to the attacking midfield position. So which role should I choose advance playmaker or attacking midfield or trequarsita( I kinda like this role but I'm not sure whether it works or not)? I have verratti, petrucci, fleck, daniel pacheco,

does this tactic works in original fm 2010 (without patc)? thx

has anyone tweeked the defeence?
If thay have got it working plz post a link would like to see the changes
TY

im playing QPR, tactic is nice, not really winning ALL games like most ppl, but i belive tahts more because of my team level :) anyways, my team got promoted to premier now, still havent began the season, but what ive noticed in this tactic is that i always seem to get owned in counter attacks (especially when the rival team has a player where the corners go, then that player most of the times gets the ball and does a pass to the foward with almost no defenses to protect my goal) any ideas on what to do with this?

im playing QPR, tactic is nice, not really winning ALL games like most ppl, but i belive tahts more because of my team level :) anyways, my team got promoted to premier now, still havent began the season, but what ive noticed in this tactic is that i always seem to get owned in counter attacks (especially when the rival team has a player where the corners go, then that player most of the times gets the ball and does a pass to the foward with almost no defenses to protect my goal) any ideas on what to do with this?

Set your full backs to close down lesser. With that they should remain in their own half and thus not as vulnerable to counter attacks.

Works Great, Having Good Players makes it work better, Get Players with the stats that is quoted in the first post, Cardozo on Lurk is Criminal, He Bangs 3-4 goals per game with a Good player (Buonanotte) giving him Corners, He Won European Striker Of The Year on... Fulham
33 Apps 33 Goals/14 Assists and a Average rating of 8,16 he beat Aguero =p

The main weakness of this Tact is the defense, Even with me putting the DMC on more defensive duty's still get 1-2 goals in most games.
Also, You will have issues with teams that have fast players cause your defense will not cope easy with them, You willl need Paced DC's for sure.
Im buying Khalid Boulahrouz and Vukojevic as DMC next season that might make the defence abit better.

Last edited:
Should I start playing FM again and continue with this tactic? :(

Haven't really got the time lately. Thanks to college. ****.

great tactic ! just used it for the first time 3-0 win !

good scoring but my defenders ratings sucks. even when i use real madrid, with chiellini and pepe, they usually get ratings below 7.2 and sometimes even 5 plus.

Have been using with Arsenal for a while now and tweaked the defense..
and improve the strikers perfromance signifcantly.
Hulk/Vela Walcott and Cardozo/Bendtner are scoring for fun.. each almost 25+
Gonna post the table and probably the tactic as well.. a prototype still.
but better than nothing

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I am searching for tactics to Arsenal London

Well it works for Arsenal. The only one disadvantage is that you don't get to play Fabregas.
At least in his favorite MC position.

Any idea why this tactic fails if you go on 'holiday' on the game?
Even if you tick on keep the same tactics/player selection