CELTICBHOYS

Reaction score
4-1DM-1-3-1 FLUID / 2-3-1-3-1 FLUID - Invincible

View attachment 341171
View attachment 341170
View attachment 341169
Player statistics as a whole show us that Luke Shaw was the most consistent performer with an Average Rating of 7.82 and assisted 19 goals and had a 81% pass accuracy over the season and luckily the players marked in red stayed injury free, where as other players picked up minor knocks over the course of the season.

Wayne Rooney scored a total of 51 goals and assisted in 24 whereas Juan Mata scored 32 and assisted 32.

Joe Jenkins (18) was the true hero from this list as the Champions League Final looked as though it was slipping through our finger tips at 1 - 0 until Joe Jenkins came on over Wayne Rooney and scored twice to win the Champions League! Unreal.

Wilfried Zaha is highlighted in blue as this is the player that may be leaving soon, after a poor season for the youngster, valued at £25.5M it can't be too bad to sell him?

View attachment 341168
Here are the season results, including results from last season (lowlighted in grey) up to the last time we lost against Tottenham.

We are only 5 games away (45 unbeaten current run) from overhauling the current invincible's Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run in the Premier League whereas we have created some records in the FA-Cup (13 unbeaten current run) and the Capital One Cup (13 unbeaten current run).

View attachment 341167
View attachment 341166
View attachment 341165
So from the Tactic Analysis we can see we score a goal every 30 minutes or there about and concede a goal every 126 minutes or there about which is great going forward.

TACTICS FACED

View attachment 341160
View attachment 341159

View attachment 341164
From the overview we can see that we conceded 9 goals in 1020 minutes facing the formation 4-1DM-2-2-1 which is our most vulnerable tactic to face. I am happy to see our Average Age at 23 and our best attribute being Strength.

NEXT SEASON PLAN

• Develop existing 4-1DM-1-3-1
  • Develop player's preferred moves to assist the tactic progression
  • Quarterly Tactic Analysis (as above)
  • Sell Players to fit new signings Ross Barkley (AMC) and James Ward-Prowse (MC) into the system.

HOW IT LOOKS NOW

View attachment 341163

PLUG & PLAY : OI Included
Download FLUID 4-1DM-1-3-1 : View attachment 340983

View attachment 339669
View attachment 339668
I am very happy to bring to you a new improved tactic, FLUID 2-3-1-3-1 which has been successful so far for me, I am constantly looking for improvement from my tactics so regular updates to follow.

View attachment 339667
Above is a screen shot of my squad in the formation, you are able to change player roles without really affecting the tactic, I changed Pogba to a AP Attack as he was playing to close to Fellaini.

View attachment 339666
Results in the new season 2016/17 so far looking so good, started using this new tactic from Leverkusen 4-0 victory and haven't conceded since. Playing unbelievable football and Wayne Rooney scored a magnificent over-head kick against Sporting.

View attachment 339665
As you can see from our sequences, we are breaking records left, right and centre with a current unbeaten run standing at 88 games.

GIVE IT A GO : View attachment 339664

View attachment 339669
Preferred Move Training

Just a few that my players have got training on.

GK

• Avoids using weaker foot

CWB-Right

• Runs with ball down right
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Hugs line
  • Knocks ball past opponent

CD

• Plays short simple passes
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles
  • Tries long range passes
  • Runs with ball rarely

CWB-Left

• Runs with ball down left
  • Hugs line

DM

• Comes deep to get the ball
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles

MC

• Dictates the tempo

RW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often

AMC

LW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often

ST

TRAINING

View attachment 341152
  • Balanced - High
  • Teamwork
  • Allow Rest Days Before & After
  • Workload should be Medium
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads, set yourself in charge of training in staff responsibilities
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads / Once above complete, set same routine.
  • Individual Training / On 1st of each month ask assistant to set trianing, leave it at Average unless player moans.
  • Individual Training continued / Under 21 / Youth, do the same process.
  • Individual Training continued / Positional and Preferred Move Training only to be training in pre-season.

View attachment 339669

Last edited:
I bought him from Barcelona, some reason his buy out was £41.5M. I am using an update I found on the web, which is pretty good, apart from that buyout being low haha! But good for me ay? :) I needed someone who would get his teeth stuck right in, pardon the pun ;)

hey can you post a screenshot of tactics you faced analysis?

Do you play a right footer on the left and left footer on the right or vice versa?

Yes, unless I play Mata on the Left as a Winger while I play Rooney as AMC and Januzaj on the Right as IF.

This the same tactic as the one in the other thread?

Yes, just wanted it in here as more people seem to browse this thread.

Yes, just wanted it in here as more people seem to browse this thread.

Ah good stuff, tempted to try it with another team on a new save. Worked great with Boro and obviously works with united.

Trying this out with Ipswich in my third season. We're favourites for relegation but we've won our first game against Cardiff 2-1. I'll update you with screenshots mid way through the season.
Cheers

Last edited:
Do Man City have good wingers? Probably Arsenal, are you using an update with Sanchez on Arsenal? They would be formidable with this Tactic.

Good luck mate and post some screenies up here if you can :) want this tactic recognised as I will be creating something similar on FM15 when it comes out.