Thinking of trying it with a Inter or Valencia and rebuilding them, hopefully give it a solid 2-3 seasons to really see how it works out.

Thinking of trying it with a Inter or Valencia and rebuilding them, hopefully give it a solid 2-3 seasons to really see how it works out.
Im doing a save with Valencia with my own tactic there a very good team with alot of money :)

Hi! So just to be clear, this tactic plays best with a right footed on the left and left footed on right? Even though the left winger has the winger role instead of inside forward? :)

What about underdogs and lower league teams - does the tactic fit 'em?

Looks good, got a 13-0 with this in a pre-season.

Just out of interest, you go with Very Rigid for Away and Very Fluid for Home, right? What do you go with when it's Neutral? Also, I actually play FMC, so I'm wondering how I should approach Training. I'd normally be quite content to leave it to the Assistant Manager, or is the Training quite important here?

Hi! So just to be clear, this tactic plays best with a right footed on the left and left footed on right? Even though the left winger has the winger role instead of inside forward? :)

Did you not read what I mentioned earlier? I play winger role if I play Mata (Left Footed) on the left when I play Rooney in AMC and Suarez as Striker. You can change the role to IF and use a right footer, I do that when I play Zaha.

what's your normal front 4 for that lineup cause i can't figure it out unless you play pogba amc?

like when you use the tactic as default as you've uploaded, which players play where in the front 4

ty

dont if im being thick but where is the download link 4 this new updated tactic?

Yes m8 its just above the trainging post that celtic as put on the first post can't miss it lol

Tactic is great going forward, But I'm not sure how you only managed to concede 18 goals all season, tactic gets caught out by balls in behind the defence far too easily.
Still winning plenty but defence could be better IMO.

The results posted with Man Utd. looks awesome, but has someone tested this with a standard 14.3.1 FM14 without "custom" transfers updates, just running the official database?

CHELTICBHOYS on your post you have put don't do no ppm through the season but my coach keeps giving me backroom meetings
to do ppm's on certain players should i just dismiss them and dont let them do it. Cheers m8