No idea, just did that once when I was playing Juan Mata on the left haha, but sure he can play any role.

I have just updated the PPM's on the 1st page.

do you still use the very rigid version from the other thread?

I just switched to the Fluid version and carried on using that each and every game and it has been strong ever since, a few hiccups 2-2 draws and 1-1 draws, but at least we didn't lose! :) haha.

How about when facing a much stronger opponent i.e Real Madrid, Bayern, etc

what's your normal front 4 for that lineup cause i can't figure it out unless you play pogba amc?

like when you use the tactic as default as you've uploaded, which players play where in the front 4

ty

Pogba is MC, Rooney is AMC, Januzaj AMR and Mata AML unless Zaha plays, but this will change now, Pogba will become my DMC and Ward-Prowse will become my MC and Ross Barkley will rotate in AMC with Rooney.

Also, uploaded correct updated Tactic, you need to find the best players to suit your squad, it's not just about the roles they play in, it's about the whole Tactic, OI's too.

You need to try it and give it a whirl and trust it before you tamper with any settings. I haven't played Madrid or Barcelona yet, but have friendlies against them soon.

Are any of the player roles changeable? Would it be affecting the tactic in any way? eg: Can I change DM to regista, AMC to Trequartista, Striker to another role

what do you change if your losing a game and trying to get back into it or winning a game 1-0 and trying to hold on?

Using the Original tactic, wow!

22 Games in the league, 20 wins and 2 draws, one of the draws being against Chelsea first game of the season!

Will download updated tactic now, what exactly has been changed?

No, the formation positions, Striker further left to line up with the gap in the AMC position so he can drop back if needed.

I am posting about the Barcelona game now.

VS Barcelona Away

View attachment 340913
Great possession dominance from my squad and we totally dominated in attempts too with 31 shots on goal.

View attachment 340912
Player ratings we great and I was very happy with their performances, very solid apart from Juan Mata who under performed on the Left Wing as a Winger.

View attachment 340910
View attachment 340907
In one of the build ups to a goal for Januzaj, I started noticing Triangles being formed by Pogba, Ward-Prowse and Juan Mata and they passed amongst themselves smoothly.

View attachment 340914
View attachment 340906
From the Match Statistics, we can see that we created 9 clear cut opportunities and Barcelona created 0, good going. Also 85% pass completion and 91% tackles won.

Are any of the player roles changeable? Would it be affecting the tactic in any way? eg: Can I change DM to regista, AMC to Trequartista, Striker to another role

You can change them, I sometimes change the DM to Regista when I play Michael Carrick in that role.

VS Real Madrid Away

View attachment 340903
A great performance from my team, not great on the possession side of things, but did in other departments.

View attachment 340902
Player ratings tell me Wilfried Zaha is destined to be the Left Winger (Inside Forward) after this performance. Luke Shaw did greatly, David De Gea played the ball to him and he ran the whole field before slotting the ball inside for Wayne Rooney to slot the ball home, unbelievable.

View attachment 340901
View attachment 340900
View attachment 340899
Everyone was playing their part in this game, great stuff.

View attachment 340898
The movement looks good, high up the field and very tight.

View attachment 340897
Dominated in clear cut opportunities and we had the better average rating of 8.29, great performance.