few things regarding the 23131.

1) If there is a sending off, who do you sacrifice?
2) Is it alright to start using the tactic in november, and what would you recommend to help settle it in?
3) can i change the AP(A) to a DLP(s)??
4) Any other tips?

This tactic is so sweet that im going to use it for another season in this save.
will however also try it in my WBA save (2nd season), were my team is muuuuch weaker.

Any update on this save Conn? Im curious on how this works with a mid table team :)

im sticking with it at moment.......... 17 goals conceded in 10 games though...

Ive made some tweaks to this........... taken off retain possession and work ball in box also added Make the Overlap (now the CWB makes alot of crossing - so the IF and Poacher scores for fun ........... got rid of tight marking and stand off(due to them not getting the tackles in and breaking play up) seems more potent in attack and defensive. and ive also brought the CWB's back to full back position to give better cover, but keeping the Role of CWB - And to be honest its working a treat! :) Losing a little possession but winning alot better and conceding less. Tweaks taken from RemiPachas tactic which is a beast, but i dont like the formation

P.S ive also sorted the attacking corners out - Hardly ever scored off them, now we do! - Gamebreaker Z corners are amazing and now added - BOOM! ;)

Ive made some tweaks to this........... taken off retain possession and work ball in box also added Make the Overlap (now the CWB makes alot of crossing - so the IF and Poacher scores for fun ........... got rid of tight marking and stand off(due to them not getting the tackles in and breaking play up) seems more potent in attack and defensive. and ive also brought the CWB's back to full back position to give better cover, but keeping the Role of CWB - And to be honest its working a treat! :) Losing a little possession but winning alot better and conceding less. Tweaks taken from RemiPachas tactic which is a beast, but i dont like the formation

P.S ive also sorted the attacking corners out - Hardly ever scored off them, now we do! - Gamebreaker Z corners are amazing and now added - BOOM! ;)
got a link to tactic

jonny, havent had time to play today, will try during weekend.
other stuff to do but play all day when ure past ure 30's :p
Looks like a good tweak, mind uploading it so i can have it in a 2nd slot for my wba tour?

btw over 1-5 season i have 2 goals from corner so corner setup not to great i admit :p

jonny, havent had time to play today, will try during weekend.
other stuff to do but play all day when ure past ure 30's :p
Looks like a good tweak, mind uploading it so i can have it in a 2nd slot for my wba tour?

btw over 1-5 season i have 2 goals from corner so corner setup not to great i admit :p
I will upload after work tomorrow mate, the remipasha tactic was close to beating the ME in my eyes, not a fan of the formation though, so using that in this tactic I'm hoping it becomes a beast!

I am currently testing a new tactic that will destroy and I will posting a new post with this Tactic and my previous
2-3-1-3-1 FLUID.

In current testing, in friendly tours, we are unbeaten and haven't conceded.

View attachment 686871
Also, we are banging goals in.

Any update on this new tactic celtic? Not having great success with the current one.

Used this with Fiorentina unbelievable results didn't save and lost game

For all of this topic tactics , can someone advice OI ? Is it only organized by Assistant manager or tactics already included OI ?
I mean will we tick assistant manager on OI or will we leave it the tactic itself ? Thanks for the advice.