Depending on opposition, some teams I play against play high lines too and that obstructs my formation and tactic, so probably try to drop deeper or remain in a normal stance rather than playing a high line may help the obstructions.

Also if you want to know how they are playing, a good way to do so is check the Analysis at half time, see how far afield they are pushing up by average positions, this will help you.

I'm gonna give it a try with AC Milan. Will post results later (H)

TIME FOR SOME OVERLOADING

I am currently testing a new tactic that will destroy and I will posting a new post with this Tactic and my previous
2-3-1-3-1 FLUID.

In current testing, in friendly tours, we are unbeaten and haven't conceded.

View attachment 336927
Also, we are banging goals in.

CElticBhoys....have you ever stopped to consider that you're fans will implode?
I mean with so many good tactics you seem to wrestle up lately,when will we have time to work, eat, sleep and be social? :p

For the sake of mankind let this be the last of you're Evil Geniouse work ;)

I will post at the end of Pre-Season (testing phase) :) It's looking pretty good! Tactic Analysis says we score a goal every 17 minutes, and haven't conceded, that is only based on a 5 game basis whereas it would be different once we gather 10 games of using this OVERLOADING BEAST.

View attachment 677105
View attachment 677107
View attachment 677109
Player statistics as a whole show us that Luke Shaw was the most consistent performer with an Average Rating of 7.82 and assisted 19 goals and had a 81% pass accuracy over the season and luckily the players marked in red stayed injury free, where as other players picked up minor knocks over the course of the season.

Wayne Rooney scored a total of 51 goals and assisted in 24 whereas Juan Mata scored 32 and assisted 32.

Joe Jenkins (18) was the true hero from this list as the Champions League Final looked as though it was slipping through our finger tips at 1 - 0 until Joe Jenkins came on over Wayne Rooney and scored twice to win the Champions League! Unreal.

Wilfried Zaha is highlighted in blue as this is the player that may be leaving soon, after a poor season for the youngster, valued at £25.5M it can't be too bad to sell him?

View attachment 677111
Here are the season results, including results from last season (lowlighted in grey) up to the last time we lost against Tottenham.

We are only 5 games away (45 unbeaten current run) from overhauling the current invincible's Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run in the Premier League whereas we have created some records in the FA-Cup (13 unbeaten current run) and the Capital One Cup (13 unbeaten current run).

View attachment 677112
View attachment 677114
View attachment 677120
So from the Tactic Analysis we can see we score a goal every 30 minutes or there about and concede a goal every 126 minutes or there about which is great going forward.

TACTICS FACED

View attachment 677131
View attachment 677133

View attachment 677121
From the overview we can see that we conceded 9 goals in 1020 minutes facing the formation 4-1DM-2-2-1 which is our most vulnerable tactic to face. I am happy to see our Average Age at 23 and our best attribute being Strength.

NEXT SEASON PLAN

• Develop existing 4-1DM-1-3-1
  • Develop player's preferred moves to assist the tactic progression
  • Quarterly Tactic Analysis (as above)
  • Sell Players to fit new signings Ross Barkley (AMC) and James Ward-Prowse (MC) into the system.

HOW IT LOOKS NOW

View attachment 677123

PLUG & PLAY : OI Included
Download FLUID 4-1DM-1-3-1 : View attachment 677512

View attachment 680488
View attachment 680491
I am very happy to bring to you a new improved tactic, FLUID 2-3-1-3-1 which has been successful so far for me, I am constantly looking for improvement from my tactics so regular updates to follow.

View attachment 680494
Above is a screen shot of my squad in the formation, you are able to change player roles without really affecting the tactic, I changed Pogba to a AP Attack as he was playing to close to Fellaini.

View attachment 680496
Results in the new season 2016/17 so far looking so good, started using this new tactic from Leverkusen 4-0 victory and haven't conceded since. Playing unbelievable football and Wayne Rooney scored a magnificent over-head kick against Sporting.

View attachment 680497
As you can see from our sequences, we are breaking records left, right and centre with a current unbeaten run standing at 88 games.

GIVE IT A GO : View attachment 680499

View attachment 680488
Preferred Move Training

Just a few that my players have got training on.

GK

• Avoids using weaker foot
CWB-Right

• Runs with ball down right
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Hugs line
  • Knocks ball past opponent
CD

• Plays short simple passes
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles
  • Tries long range passes
  • Runs with ball rarely
CWB-Left

• Runs with ball down left
  • Hugs line
DM

• Comes deep to get the ball
  • Stays back at all times
  • Does not dive into tackles
MC

• Dictates the tempo
RW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often
AMC

LW

• Places shots
  • Cuts inside
  • Likes to switch ball to other flank
  • Runs with ball often
ST

TRAINING

View attachment 677148
  • Balanced - High
  • Teamwork
  • Allow Rest Days Before & After
  • Workload should be Medium
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads, set yourself in charge of training in staff responsibilities
  • Team Training continued / Under 21 / Youth Squads / Once above complete, set same routine.
  • Individual Training / On 1st of each month ask assistant to set trianing, leave it at Average unless player moans.
  • Individual Training continued / Under 21 / Youth, do the same process.
  • Individual Training continued / Positional and Preferred Move Training only to be training in pre-season.
View attachment 680488

What is your training for pre-season?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

Throughout Pre-Season I set General Training to Tactics and Match Training Tactics Only and switch intensity to High, also set Pre-Season length the longest to reach maximum and play as many friendlies as possible, 3 day gaps.

Also, set individual training to high intensity, don't worry about players moaning about it, just do it.

This tactic is not working for me i concede in every game always a ball behind my defensive line just lost aginst Hull with 3-1 and it could have been 7-1

Last edited:
Celt, how is the testing going?
Im Transferwindow for season 4 has started in my unitedsave, and im waiting for more resoults before i give this a shoot :)

Throughout Pre-Season I set General Training to Tactics and Match Training Tactics Only and switch intensity to High, also set Pre-Season length the longest to reach maximum and play as many friendlies as possible, 3 day gaps.

Also, set individual training to high intensity, don't worry about players moaning about it, just do it.

And individual training, I ask my assistant coaches attend every month right?

I had another question about the tactic, because if you meet real Madrid away you should have left the mentality offensively still?

Does this tactic work with deeper defensiveline? or do i just have to bad defenders? i think i have a good attacking players in all your post it seems this is a great tactic but what do i do wrong?

I do, doesn't matter who I am playing, but depending how they are set out (Average Positions) depends whether I change them.

hi

i'd like to know in your team romulo is it the def.mid that you buy from russian team?

Shortly, playing Community Shield and 2 more games to get 10 game analysis.

View attachment 336728View attachment 336727

Retained Charity shield!!!!!
Altho city got loads of ccc, i blame that on fluidity and using Saul as Regista instead of BWM (he sucks as that, im working on it)

First league game after 15min...
View attachment 336726

4-0!!
View attachment 336726
I estimate im 5-0 up at half time, and regardless of team talk i win 5-3, FM logic o_O

Not as bad as predicted:
View attachment 336725

The obviouse as always happends, you get a superb start, and the team starts to squander chances and making poor choices.

Di Maria who scored the 5th goal had 3 chances were he should have passed to Cerri on open goal, but instead turns around to pass back to CM, shoots, or tries to dribble and ends up losing the ball.

WE win the ball high come 3v1,team do not take the chance but instead (despite attacking mentality), calms down with the ball, and don't even try to attack.

I suspect the graphics ain't realy "true", as the chances we see is not realy what happends in the match, but it's the recreation the engine is able to create.

Last edited:
First season with Rayo Vallecano, predicted 18th, made one signing which was free transfer of Fabio Rochemback, really impressed with this tactic, using the one with 2 at the back and an ap(a) in centre mid, great going forward but leaks a bit at the back, think that's more down to the players I have as there not good enough!

View attachment 687339View attachment 687342

Retained Charity shield!!!!!
Altho city got loads of ccc, i blame that on fluidity and using Saul as Regista instead of BWM (he sucks as that, im working on it)

First league game after 15min...
View attachment 687345

4-0!!
View attachment 687345
I estimate im 5-0 up at half time, and regardless of team talk i win 5-3, FM logic o_O

Not as bad as predicted:
View attachment 687346

The obviouse as always happends, you get a superb start, and the team starts to squander chances and making poor choices.

Di Maria who scored the 5th goal had 3 chances were he should have passed to Cerri on open goal, but instead turns around to pass back to CM, shoots, or tries to dribble and ends up losing the ball.

WE win the ball high come 3v1,team do not take the chance but instead (despite attacking mentality), calms down with the ball, and don't even try to attack.

I suspect the graphics ain't realy "true", as the chances we see is not realy what happends in the match, but it's the recreation the engine is able to create.
Which tactic you using conn?