Hmm what am i doing wrong with this tactic it seems to be working for everybody but me what typ of central defenders are you using?

CHELTICBHOYS -will my striker still play well when he as got right foot only as is favoured foot iv'e put this because the poacher is positioned to the left. CHEERS

Yes, should be fine, if it does not work, switch him and switch the players so it is opposite.

Im going to release an update on my save after christmas, so expect team, ratings and sutch inbound.
this stuff is Dynamite!!!

Do u mean put the attack mid to the left and then the striker to the right. Is it ok to do that if so work better if i got a attack mid that is left foot shouldn't it

Yes, just move Striker to the right, the AMC to the left, the MC to the right and the DMC to the left then it will be opposite.

View attachment 336618
FLUID 2-3-1-3-1 January Update:

Lineup:
View attachment 336634

Squad:
View attachment 336630View attachment 336631View attachment 336633View attachment 336632

League:
View attachment 336636

Fixtures:
View attachment 336629View attachment 336628View attachment 336627View attachment 336626

Player Stats (League):
View attachment 336635

Teams try to kill me to beat me:
View attachment 336640

Some random stuff:
View attachment 336625View attachment 336624View attachment 336623View attachment 336622View attachment 336621View attachment 336639View attachment 336638View attachment 336637

Needless to say this is working a treat, and the only changes i apply is swapping from attack to standard in hard away games and to protect a lead.
If the opponent has a real pacy striker having a good game i move defence down 1 notch.

Cerri isn't my highest rated striker, but hes by far the best performer <3

The **** was here...

Just to say conn you have built some good team there and the players that as got to *** through that are mostly nearly 5star wonder kids. Do u think this formation could work with my wigan team 1st season in prem just got them up and my team is nowhere good as yours lol. Also wot match and individ training do u use m8 cheers

Im going to test it with weaker team after this season, but so far it looks VERY potent.
Maybe someone could suggest a team for me? Was thinking maybe to plug this into my WBA save for the 2nd season as i got squad for it there, would that sufice?

Granted my team is pretty strong, the CA isnt that OP, but in a few years it will be :p

LOTS of potential in the squad, but i have had better team than i currently got before.

Just adding screen of CL game vs SLB here:

View attachment 336540

i had 1 ccc in the first half and Benfica 1 in the second half.
Draxler played to 5.5 having 4/0 shoots on targetand i was subbing him before we got the equalizer in 2nd half, then i cancelled the sub, and he repaied me in full! 7/4 shoots, 1 assist 1 goal and POM.

Mayer and El HAddadi who i subbed in for Januzaj and Di Maria instead turned the tide completly!

Last edited:
what training do u use conn the same as on the opening post or have u changed that. Ive just started to use sir goalalot latest version wondering if this would be a better tactic ???

it showed u lost to spurs but league table shows unbeaten?

View attachment 336310

Season Update

League + last fixtures
View attachment 336313View attachment 336311

Duplicate bug, makes player unplayable as i cannot register two when i get promted :(
View attachment 336316

GOing on holiday between matches, and Tassotti takes all the glory >< should i fire him?
View attachment 336314

This Cerri <3
View attachment 336315View attachment 336312

This tactic is a beast! 106 points, unbeaten and i won everything, was it Eightduple or wtf? could not find the news about it :/​

This tactic is so sweet that im going to use it for another season in this save.
will however also try it in my WBA save (2nd season), were my team is muuuuch weaker.

This tactic is so sweet that im going to use it for another season in this save.
will however also try it in my WBA save (2nd season), were my team is muuuuch weaker.

which tactic did u use with Cerri being the beast mate? the 2-3-1-3-1?

Last edited:
Just roll back dude, the 2-3-1-3-1 fluid!

Striker is sick here, now unsure if to sell CErri for 60mp to real and use Gabigol hmmm..

seems as i got a good team now! im going with it aswell with my Villa team 3rd season :)