4-2-1-2-1 - Possible ME Breaker 14.3 HIGH CCCs - Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 43K
tried this tactic in 4 matches with cardiff....unbelievably i was scoring a goal in the very first minute fastest long ball goal 25 second....but then it was all downhill eveygame was the same my half back looked clueless and my right back was drinking tea on the sides when the opposition players were coming towards him...no marking no track back...lost by a margin of minimum 3 goals in all four matches...SS are not even sharable....sorry mate but this didnot work for me

sounds like I need to get on with the defensive/smaller club version. The D-line was a bit of an experiment which Chelsea. Could you possibly try one more game for me?

if you take the D-line off completely and remove offside trap shout, and also change the CWBs to WBs (support) and possibly changing from attack to counter.

Wait, what? a possible ME breaker with chelsea? And its not the WORLD CLASS PLAYERS, ITS THE TACTICS, RIGHT?

laughable.

no offense, you do realise totallfootballfan released a tactic very smiliar to this one months ago, right ?

test your "ME breaker" with Norwich and let me know after 20 games how much "breaking" you've acomplished.

Right come on, wheres your tactic?? lets try yours out? Instead of going through peoples threads and slagging them off, why don't you make your own tactic??

Tactic does not work, was a huge waste of time using it.
why do people upload such useless ****?

I tested it for a few games and would not call it a ME breaker - yet - but it is a very good tactic, that with a few tweaks and set pieces instructions could be one of the best. The attacking play of the front three in particular is very nice. Good work Iamauser!

Galego25,have you made any tweaks yourself or just suggesting them?

what were your results with this tactic?

It also seems to work alright at lower levels too. I changed the Push higher up and play offside rule for Drop deeper, and its working ok with AFC Liverpool. Still a little inconsistent though. Winning game 3/4-0 then losing the next 1-0.

tried this tactic in 4 matches with cardiff....unbelievably i was scoring a goal in the very first minute fastest long ball goal 25 second....but then it was all downhill eveygame was the same my half back looked clueless and my right back was drinking tea on the sides when the opposition players were coming towards him...no marking no track back...lost by a margin of minimum 3 goals in all four matches...SS are not even sharable....sorry mate but this didnot work for me
Four matches doesn't dictate how good a tactic is. Is it fluid? Do you have the right players with the right attributes? Etc.

iamauser, what skin do you use man? It looks, pleasant. :)

Galego25,have you made any tweaks yourself or just suggesting them?

what were your results with this tactic?

Hi Ruud,

No, I didn't tweak anything, just saying that it can probably be improved further (most players don't have individual instructions and set pieces are all default). But it's already a very good tactic as it is.

I tested it only for a few games on different saves, so no point sharing results, but I won most games convincigly.

Has anyone else had a chance to test and tweak? please post your results if you have

Back