4-2-1-2-1 - Possible ME Breaker 14.3 HIGH CCCs - Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 43K
Hi, can you explain th tweaks you used ?

It also seems to work alright at lower levels too. I changed the Push higher up and play offside rule for Drop deeper, and its working ok with AFC Liverpool. Still a little inconsistent though. Winning game 3/4-0 then losing the next 1-0.

Also add work ball into box.

will try that, thanks.
it works fine with me without the tweaks at home or when i'm favorite but i've troubled away...

will try that, thanks.
it works fine with me without the tweaks at home or when i'm favorite but i've troubled away...

yeah it was very unpredictable away from home. I have yet to try the tweaks at a higher level, but I posted a screenshot of my AFC Liverpool results on the previous page

Its extremely close then!
came 5th had qpr last game it was 1-1 thay went up if i had won i would have just lost in the playoffs nevermind allway next season but coming 5th is some thing with the team i have may have to find a tac for away games

came 5th had qpr last game it was 1-1 thay went up if i had won i would have just lost in the playoffs nevermind allway next season but coming 5th is some thing with the team i have may have to find a tac for away games

Yeah I have found it doesnt work so well away from home. I am thinking of pulling the HB back to a LD and see how that plays out. Also setting the mentality to attacking

Yeah I have found it doesnt work so well away from home. I am thinking of pulling the HB back to a LD and see how that plays out. Also setting the mentality to attacking

the hb thing so are you saying make it a back 5?

Back