4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

so are the tip include in the tactic you uploaded??

O.K. I think I got it now. In the tactic I uploaded, by default, the RB and LB are set to man to man, tight marking. The DCL is set to man to man, tight marking. What you need to do is put the mcls and mcrs as target men (all of them) and follow my tips when it is necessary. For example, when playing against 4-4-2, you have to set DCL to zonal marking.

And so the story goes... despite injury blows, red cards etc
View attachment 226291View attachment 226292View attachment 226293View attachment 226294View attachment 226295View attachment 226296View attachment 226297View attachment 226298View attachment 226299View attachment 226300View attachment 226301View attachment 226302View attachment 226303View attachment 226304View attachment 226305View attachment 226306View attachment 226307View attachment 226308View attachment 226309View attachment 226310:

Ps: Against Arsenal (3-3) I was playing with 10 players by 45΄. Against Getafe I was playing with 10 players by 40΄. Against Espanyol I was playing with 10 players by 10΄. Against Betis (0-3) I was playing with 10 players by 15΄. Μost difficult task was against Manchester United (without Higuain, Kaka, Varane and my second cover defender Koncielny. I was lucky in second leg game, although I should have won easily in the first leg).

tomiblaougrana version on small team - not work :S Real Madrid and the standard can play! 4-4-2 all game win

Last edited:
tomiblaougrana version on small team - not work :S Real Madrid and the standard can play! 4-4-2 all game win
First of all, i never said it would work with low teams. Secondly, when did you manage to end a season with real madrid without losing a single match with a classic 4-4-2 ( f.e. I have lost 1-5 by Malaga using an other 4-4-2); This would be really interesting. And lastly, it is not only about winning. Its about scoring more than 150 goals. If you can do it just by using a classic 4-4-2, good for you. I cant.

Which is the best tactic/version to utilise in conjunction with Tottenham's wingers, especially Bale? I've tried both the tottenham reload and the latest, napoli one, and it seems neither replicates the high usage of curling balls from both wingers - something I loved seeing in FM11 where Bale would achieve over ~7.9 rating p/game. Whilst using the napoli tactic, Bale's crosses always seem to fail and instead of running past defenders - as in FM11 -, he often cuts in and passes to adebayor or defoe :/ Help much appreciated guys

this tactic is the ****, easily the best

my only true beef with it is my CM's are always the one who perform the worst throughout the season, I think its cause im getting the wrong type of players......I usually do a CM/playmaker type (with a high workrate) and put him alongside a destroyer/anchor type midfielder, I.E. my PSG save I have Martin/Matuidi they have been good but the few games I lose they perform pretty poorly

are you simply best off just using two box to box midfielders

-MC:
a)
meduim-low reputation teams:you should focus on Marking (at least 12), determination, tackling (at least 13), passing (at least 15), and off the ball. In short, forget flair, dribbling and forget the Trequartista.

b)
medium-high reputation teams:same as above, except that one of the two MCs can have a tackling value lower than 13.

p.s. my tactic is **** or the best??? and which version are you using???

when I say this tactic "is the ****" its slang for its awesome :D

I started up a Malaga save now, and just got Javi Martinez, I think in your tactic for FM 11 the LCM was more of a playmaker while the other was a destroyer thats why I was sort of puzzled by this, their really isnt that great of a need for a playmaker type of player

but I was using Classic 2.0 for my PSG with pretty good results.....quarter finals where I lost to City in PK's in the CL, didnt necessarily win the league easily but that had to do with OM being a very good squad I had like 98 points before I ended up pulling away from them in the end, I also managed to win both League cups....thx for clearing it up really didnt pay all that much attention to your initial post, MArvin MArtin only has like a 8 in tackling so I guess thats where some of the problem lies

thx again, your tactic is the best

Last edited:
ahahahah... ok mate, thanks!!! could you say me which version of my tactic are using and could you post some screen???

when I get home I will do it, honestly now that I think about it I forgot which tactic I used, I renamed it classic 2.0, ill post some screenshots of my PSG save when I get home

What have you done so the defense aint leaking so many goals as before?

This is the best tactic i have used buy faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

I have been using this with my Doncaster save am now on my 2nd season First season finished 5th, lost in the playoff's.

But in my seconds season it seems to be falling apart, I have bought a few younger players in to strengthen the team (Andrea Bertolacci, Simone Dell'Agnello, Marco Costantino and Marc Muniesa).

But i cant seem to be able to score and the defence is falling apart from cornors and freekicks.

Any 1 made any tweeks that might be help full

conceding to many goals

1124047.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

1124049.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

my defence is Aly cissoko - munoz - cahill - walker

my patch is 12.0.4

and im using il devasto is back

please help?

Last edited:
Hi Satorox..Need help with defensive version to this tactic.

HI there

As the topic say...Im playing Juventus and I have tried lots of different tactics out there...but no matter what I have tried I conceede alot of goals...which is a pain...a friend in rl recommended your tactic in here...which I am going to download. But you have like 5-6 tactics to download...and I cant see which is for what patch...I am using 12.1.1 patch atm and I guess I have to download the newest "napoli" tactic...but do the "tottenham" tactics work aswell with patch 12.1.1?? I could read that many people got less conceeding with your "tottenham" defensive tactic...which is what im after...I like strong defense and gk and conceeding less...so what u recommend me to use?

And if i change your am/r and am/l ... to be more m/r and m/l ... cuz im more after normal 4-4-2 tactic than 4-2-4...is that possible to me to just put them down?? In case it is what option should they have...winger or wide midfielder????

Thx in advance.