4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

Here is the league table of last season, as well as 3 of my best players. I only started using this tactic last season, so the numbers before the last season are irrelevant.

My computer unexpectedly crashed shortly after my previous post. Luckily I only lost two games, but the goal stats might be better or worse by a goal or two as I had to replay the two games.

Which patch did you use this tweak on?

who is the best for patch 12.04?
avarege use?
link?

Which patch did you use this tweak on?
I haven't updated a patch yet, partly because I am lazy and partly because the internet is on and off at the moment...

So, to answer your question, I have been using this tactic with the original version of the game, with no patches.

. View attachment 225806View attachment 225807View attachment 225808View attachment 225809View attachment 225810
I think I ve done it. As you can see, in 5 games in a row, most of them difficult ones, not only i havent conceded any goals, but i have only conceded 1 clear cut chance against barcelona. Scoring is very good at the same time. I made several tweaks on the original il devasto (from FM 2011).

You can find the tactic here: http://d01.megashares.com/dl/VoNrG9G/4-2-4 strict (R. Madrid, Nov 2011).tac.
Some tips:
1. Οpposition instructions: Leave it to the ***. Manager.
2. Against teams playing with one striker and AMR, AML, put your DR man to man specifically on the opposite AML.Put your DL man to man specifically on the opposite AMR. If the opposite AML or AMR are great players ( f.e. messi, sanchez, navas etc ) untick the tight marking from your DR and DL. Put your DCL man to man, tight mark specifically on the Striker. The DCR must be a player who operates best as a cover defender. He will need accelaration, anticipation, tackling, pace, positioning. (In Real Madrid i use Varane, who is my fifth best defender, but he is the only cover defender i have and plays fantastic) Finally, put your AMR man to man specifically on the opposite DL and your AmL man to man specifically on the opposite DR.
3. If the opposite team is playing with two strikers, do all the above, but put your DCL to zonal marking, tight marking.
4. If the opposite team is playing whithout AMR an AML (f.e. benfica or villareal), but with many midfielders in the center of the field, put your full backs to zonal marking and untick thight marking.
5. At all occasions put targetmen all the players you intend to use as MCL or MCR. All of them.

View attachment 225840View attachment 225841This is interesting. The next two matches in row, was against Sevilla. the first away (league), the second home(cup). In the first game, Sevilla operated a classic 4-4-2 tactics, which helped them create some chances and also score 3 goals (In Fact, the first goal was a clear cut chance, the second a long range effort and the third a header from corner). Despite that, the final result was a humiliating 3-7. This must have forced sevilla to change their tactics to a 4-2-3-1 in our next game. The result was a 6-0 and it was a miracle my team scored only 6 goals. It could be close to 10, really. Take a look:

. View attachment 225806View attachment 225807View attachment 225808View attachment 225809View attachment 225810
I think I ve done it. As you can see, in 5 games in a row, most of them difficult ones, not only i havent conceded any goals, but i have only conceded 1 clear cut chance against barcelona. Scoring is very good at the same time. I made several tweaks on the original il devasto (from FM 2011).

You can find the tactic here: Megashares - Drag. Drop. Yup. The first site to provide FREE file hosting with drag n drop support..
Some tips:
1. Οpposition instructions: Leave it to the ***. Manager.
2. Against teams playing with one striker and AMR, AML, put your DR man to man specifically on the opposite AML.Put your DL man to man specifically on the opposite AMR. If the opposite AML or AMR are great players ( f.e. messi, sanchez, navas etc ) untick the tight marking from your DR and DL. Put your DCL man to man, tight mark specifically on the Striker. The DCR must be a player who operates best as a cover defender. He will need accelaration, anticipation, tackling, pace, positioning. (In Real Madrid i use Varane, who is my fifth best defender, but he is the only cover defender i have and plays fantastic) Finally, put your AMR man to man specifically on the opposite DL and your AmL man to man specifically on the opposite DR.
3. If the opposite team is playing with two strikers, do all the above, but put your DCL to zonal marking, tight marking.
4. If the opposite team is playing whithout AMR an AML (f.e. benfica or villareal), but with many midfielders in the center of the field, put your full backs to zonal marking and untick thight marking.
5. At all occasions put targetmen all the players you intend to use as MCL or MCR. All of them.

Is it for 12.0.4 or 12.1.1 ?

I noticed. I cant download it either. I cant upload it here and i need help, if anyone knows how.

8excellence8
    • profile.png
      View Profile
    • forum.png
      View Forum Posts
    • message.png
      Private Message
    • add.png
      Add as Contact

icon_supports.png

I havent changed database. So i think its 12.1.1

link is down... could you post your tweaked version on mediafire???

p.s. thanks tomi ;)

NEW TIPS: facing a 3-4-3 against Athletic: RB and LB zonal marking, untick tight marking. AMR and AML man to man specifically on opposite ML and MR, LCB zonal marking, tight marking (as it is by default). This is the result
: View attachment 225963
God dammed Woodwork!

I am now on a 11 game winning streak, and just completed half of the season. Having in mind i just started to use the tactic after 8th game in the league, these are some interesting screenshots:
View attachment 225975View attachment 225976View attachment 225977View attachment 225978View attachment 225979View attachment 225980View attachment 225981

omg...amazing results tomi!!! i'll try to apply this instructions also on "il devasto is back" ;)

p.s. which match preparation are using???

SATOROX My friend i started the season using il devasto is back. So i used your tips about preperation. At this time, i focus on attacking movement, average, because assistant manager asked me to reduce match preperation. I also tried to send you a private message, but i think your inbox is full. Satorox just keep in mind, that there isnt only about the isntructions. Ι have made several changes.http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/166861/

This is it. I ve attached it

NEW TIPS: facing a 3-4-3 against Athletic: RB and LB zonal marking, untick tight marking. AMR and AML man to man specifically on opposite ML and MR, LCB zonal marking, tight marking (as it is by default). This is the result
: View attachment 225963
God dammed Woodwork!

I am now on a 11 game winning streak, and just completed half of the season. Having in mind i just started to use the tactic after 8th game in the league, these are some interesting screenshots:
View attachment 225975View attachment 225976View attachment 225977View attachment 225978View attachment 225979View attachment 225980View attachment 225981
dose the upload tweaked in clued ^^^ new tipss

Last edited: