4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

Thank you so much, I hoped for a 2012 version and here it is!!

where did u play doumbia to get 38 goals with him? STK LEFT or RIGHT?

do the Wingers need to be inversed or whatever

lefties on right, and righty's on left?

Good Sir,

Has anyone not yet suggested to you that you drop whatever nonsense such as school, undergrad or Phd you are currently engaged in and getting to actually managing a club?

You are a ****** genius!!

hi satorox
what about opposition instructions...let the assistent handle them?

good to have u in 2012 :) last year with your tactic..won 4 uefa champions league..with juve.

What do you mean Untick target man? Is it part of your tactics name or do we really have to untick target man?

i think the right striker scores alot more then left n also left winger scores a few so make sure he has pace n good attibutes

GK = MANDANDA
RB = SAGNA
LB = SANTOS
DLC= VERMAELEN
DRC= SAMBA
MLC=RAMSEY
MRC=ARTETA
AML=GOTZE
AMR=HULK
STLC=VANPERSIE
STRC=NEYMAR

RIGHT striker scores alot as u says so is right winger... left wing gets more assist maybe coz of gotze's finishing is only 9
but his pace dribble tech off the ball pass is all 16+

Last edited:
Hello SATOROX,

Superb tactics like FM11.
Sorry for my English school, I'm French ^ ^
What do you say to your players early speeches, half-time, late in the game etc?
Thank you in advance

That question and responce made my day, But on a serious note, Satorox ive tried this in 5 leagues games, Arsenal and rangers and have yet to win a game. I seem to get dominated if im honest. I dont know what im doing wrong. Untick TM Pull pitch, NO OI Assistant match prep. the correct players in the right positions. But still no results

The match engine in the 12.0.4 patch didn't suffer changes, so in theory it should work as well.

Gonna give it a try!

Tactics is great, winning 6-0 at home, with the defensive version. not so much away so used the original version dropped the two Cm into DMC, leave target man ticked, works at a good counter attacking system. Both tactics eat through your teams fitting those, levels dropping into 60% earlier than most.. might try and tweak the closing down a bit find a decent balance as i'm using a lower league team at the min, put it back up when i can afford better players and coaching staff.

Thank U!!!!!!! i'm going to try it with Anzhi, i'm now playing with the old Il Devasto,

Im going to try this with Leeds, really struggling with Leeds this season to try and get a decent tactic going. Will let you know.

Currently just in my first pre-season match 4-1 up at half time but that is against the Leeds Reserves.

Completely useless for my club.. not sure why.. I have the right guys at the right positions, I have followed all the tips... tried both versions and still getting killed in every match. I used this tactic last year almost exxclusivly, so I'm really bummed right now that I can not get it to work this year. Oh well, I will give it another try with a different team at some later date.. probably just some little thing I am missing.

Completely useless for my club.. not sure why.. I have the right guys at the right positions, I have followed all the tips... tried both versions and still getting killed in every match. I used this tactic last year almost exxclusivly, so I'm really bummed right now that I can not get it to work this year. Oh well, I will give it another try with a different team at some later date.. probably just some little thing I am missing.

Have you tried Rakian007's tactic, that is quite good 442 formation check it out on the forum.
Unfortunately doesnt work that well for me so I am trying this one.

I always get sacked because im predicted 5th and in January i end up been around 11th.

t I
Have you tried Rakian007's tactic, that is quite good 442 formation check it out on the forum.
Unfortunately doesnt work that well for me so I am trying this one.

I always get sacked because im predicted 5th and in January i end up been around 11th.

Yeah, that is what I was using before, and what I have gone back too for now.

this is a good tactic.

I lost 1 out of all of the friendlies and that was only by one goal, and every other game i won by at least 3 goals.
I started the season great 3W 1D 0L not too bad.

I just went for my tea and thought I would go on Holiday while i was eating by mistake i forgot to click use current tactics, and when I came back I have dropped to 8th place.

So if anyone is going on holiday using this make sure you tick use current tactics, luckily for my ive started playing with it again and bumped back up to 3rd within 2 games because its early in the season.

But all in all a great tactic. Also good for at least 1 of your strikers my Leeds striker Andrew Keogh scored 10 Goals in the first 3 Games