4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

hy guys, i noticed that if you set the match preparation (tactic is "il devasto" Reload ) on:
-Workload: average
-Additional focus area: defensive positioning

you will have enormous improvements not only in defense but in attack also because your team will be more compact. I'v

screenshot074d.jpg

As you can see, after the 6-4 in Marseille (I coached the team game), passing to coach the defensive moves, my team has been very few goals .

this is my formation:
screenshot075n.jpg

Are you using reload or defensive tactic with Catania?

Sick impressive mate!

Hello SATOROX,

very impressive your results

Sorry for my English school, I'm French ^ ^
What do you say talk to your players as early in the match?
Thank you !

Am testing the 'reloaded' tactic with my Sutton Utd squad. Might have the defensive tactic as a backup.

We are already 14 games in and in 6th place - But 6th isn't 1st now is it. And I want to be first. (We lost the playoff final last season - so I really need promotion this season)

Will let you know how I get on. Do people seem to have more luck with Reloaded or Defensive?

@Satorox

mate is the defensive version of this devasto for smaller teams or is it just literally a defensive version? there is a difference:)

Am testing the 'reloaded' tactic with my Sutton Utd squad. Might have the defensive tactic as a backup.

We are already 14 games in and in 6th place - But 6th isn't 1st now is it. And I want to be first. (We lost the playoff final last season - so I really need promotion this season)

Will let you know how I get on. Do people seem to have more luck with Reloaded or Defensive?

The defensive version worked much better for me

this is the devasto reload with defensive training!!!

I really love your tactic and it worked for my team.
but, I wanna ask something.
I have difficulties if I have a match against 5 midfielder team (4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1).
Do you have a suggestion about that ?

Thanks !

Hey Santorox, cant get the downloadlink to work ?? could you upload it on another sit or ??

Thx ;) Whats the difference between R.madrid one and the first one ??