4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

i used this tactic with notts county signed marlon harewood he finished season with 51 goals 43 of those in the league awesome tactic

I mean the Tottenham one on the first page and the Real madrid one, you sent me?? Are there big difference, or is the Madrid one just a newer version ? thx for ANOTHER great tactic, useing it with Atl. Madrid atm..

I mean the Tottenham one on the first page and the Real madrid one, you sent me?? Are there big difference, or is the Madrid one just a newer version ? thx for ANOTHER great tactic, useing it with Atl. Madrid atm..

real madrid version has a loto difference like pressing, mentality, marking and tackling of defenders and midfielders...

Might be lost in translation. He might mean match preparation is set on average and attacking set pieces

I personal think that First devasto tactic with defensive positioning is the best...

as a huge fan of the old il devasto tactics, i use it in fm 2012 with some changes.
1. I change wide play of LCF from "moving into channels" to "hug touchline".
2. I change wide play of AMR from "moving into channels" to "cut inside.
3. i tweak just a little more offencive the mentality of LCM and change his wide play from normal to moving into channels.
What i observed was that the LCF was moving to the left flank, pulling with him his personal marker. This way he created a space, which gets exploited by the RCF who is set to moving in to channels. Because of the movement of RCF, new space is created at the area of the right post, where comes to fill in the AMR and while the AMR cuts inside, the RB comes behind him waiting for a chance to cross the ball.
trying this with real madrid i had 59 goals and conceded only 3 in the first 10 games in the league. I also won 5-0 barcelona in santiago bernabeu.
I now changed team and i m managing barcelona. In supercup i won real madrid with overall score 9-0. I won them in bernabeu 5-0 and in camp nou 4-0. i recommend you people to try this one.

tomiblaougrana can you upload this tac with tweaks you mention?