4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

SATOROX

Reaction score
4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD) NEW DOWNLOADABLE VERSION

ADDED NEW VERSION: "IL DEVASTO IS BACK"-PATCH 12.0.4/1.1-(PLEASE, FOLLOW MY HINTS AND TIPS, ESPECIALLYABOUT PRE MATCH PREPARATION)This versionis verysimilar tothefirstversion of il "devasto",isnot apossession tacticbutitis acynicaland fasttacticwhichwill allow youtoget toshoot at goal after a few passages and rapids counterattacks.
screenshot002oa.png
screenshot001dv.png
screenshot0042.png
screenshot002lf.png
screenshot079sq.jpg
screenshot004l.png
screenshot003jj.png
screenshot080o.jpg
screenshot081j.jpg
screenshot082n.jpg
screenshot084t.jpg
screenshot085m.jpg
screenshot090r.jpg
screenshot091z.jpg
screenshot006lv.png
HINTS & TIPS:
A) FRIENDLY MATCH: against law reputation team and assigned to assistant manager.
B) OPPONENTS INSTRUCTIONS: NO
C) PITCH DIMENSION: MAXIMUM.
D) LEFT FOOT WINGER ON LEFT SIDE AND RIGHT FOOT WINGER ON RIGHT SIDE.
E) THE TEAM MUST BE ROTATED. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS SHOULD BE THE TWO STRIKERS AND THE TWO CENTRAL DEFENDERS.
PRE MATCH PREPARATION:
a) PRE SEASON:-very high---no specific
b) REGULAR SEASON:-from the day before the first official game at the end of the competitions you have to set it on "very high---offensive movements".

PLAYERS(
(IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, first touch and technique are essential skills for any role, especially for centrals defenders, wingers and the right striker. Also, to get the most from my tactic, you should always avoid players with the preferred move "shots from distance". If you can, train them to stop. Ok, CR7 is an exception
smile.gif
)-

GK
:
pick the best you can find. Look for high values in: one on one, position, concentration.

-FB:
a)
meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you to avoid the typical​​ "Brazilian" full back and search for to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, tackling, positioning, off the ball and concentration. Don't look too much at the attacking skills like crossing, technique, passing and dribbling.
b) medium-high reputation teams:in this case, I suggest you to take into consideration FBs with a right mix of defensive and attacking skills, so they can also start attack moves from the back instead of throwing the ball in the row Z.

-
CB: Pick the best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16 for jumping and heading).

-
MC:
a)
meduim-low reputation teams: you should focus on Marking (at least 12), determination, tackling (at least 13), passing (at least 15), and off the ball. In short, forget flair, dribbling and forget the Trequartista.

b)
medium-high reputation teams: same as above, except that one of the two MCs can have a tackling value lower than 13.

-
WINGERS: Acceleration, pace (at least 14), steps (at least 13), crossing (at least 13), finishing (at least 12), technique, ball control, dribbling, flair, off the ball and teamwork. You can also train your Trequartistas to cover this role, but only if they have all the appropriate values ​​for the skills above. As an example, Pastore, in the last edition, became the best winger right of the game.

-
RIGHT STRIKER: Pace (at least 15), finishing, composure, anticipation, off the ball, dribbling, technique.

-
LEFT STRIKER: He can be a little slower than the right striker, but he must have at least 13/14 in passing. Also, a good value in the strength skill is recommended.

DOWNLOAD:
4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ is back_EC7(Napoli, Mag 2012).tac

OLD RELEASES:
("il devasto" reload and v.d.)
HINTS & TIPS
-Pitch dimension: MAX
-Opponents instructions.: NO
-Match preparation(IMPORTANT):
a) PRE SEASON: workload: very high; additional focus area: teamwork.
b) DURING SEASON: workload: average; additional focus area: defensive positioning.
-Pre season friendly match: ASSISTANT MANAGER
DOWNLOAD
1) 4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ RELOAD (Tottenham, Mag 2012).tac ("il devasto" Reload)
2) 4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ V.D. (Tottenham, Mag 2012).tac ("il devasto" Defensive Version)

("il devasto" is cooking v.5)
HINTS & TIPS
-pitch dimension: maximum
-opponents instructions: no
-match preparation(IMPORTANT):
A) worklod: average
B) additional focus area: attacking set pieces

-Pre season friendly matches: assistant manager
DOWNLOAD
]4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ is cooooking v.5 (R. Madrid, Nov 2011).tac ("il devasto" is cooking v.5)

("il devasto" foggia ver.)
HINTS & TIPS
- pitch dimensions: maximum
- opponents instructions: no
- match preparation (IMPORTANT):
--- workload: high
--- additional focus area: no specific focus
- Pre season friendly matches: assistant manager
- (IMPORTANT) you have to manually select the option "counterattack" from the team instructions menu, because it's not possible to save this setting.
DOWNLOAD
4-2-4 Il devasto foggia (Foggia, Lug 2012).tac ("il devasto" Foggia ver.)

Last edited:
was waiting for this tactic! you're a beast :)

hi satorox great you're back and i hope the tactic works always as on the 2011 but does it works with the 4th patch? Can you put a screen of your team please? And if you're agree can i post the link to your tactic on an other forum which is in french?

Last edited:
hi satorox great you're back and i hope the tactic works always as on the 2011 but does it works with the 4th patch? Can you put a screen of your team please? And if you're agree can i post the link to your tactic on an other forum which is in french?

yes mate, you can post the link of my tactic on another forum... in next days i will post a lot of screen with all the results and team!!! about the patch, i don't know if this tactic works on the 4th patch!!!

oh ****! this is back!! testers- is this as good as last year?? not willing to change my tactics in my current save without verification.

I was 9 games into the season using my own tactic, playing as Spurs.

Decided to try it out for a few games, beat Chelsea 5-1 at home, who were top of the table. Then beat Sunderland 7-0 also at home, and Villa 3-1 away.

That was with Ade and Leandro Dammio up top

Charlton Championship

Trying this tactic now with Charlton in the Championship.

Won League One last year with JP Woodys German Style tactic but gave away far too many away losses, was well aggrevating.

Ill let you know how I get on....

Yeah this tactic is the bollox look at my results, and I have a weak defence as well. Best tactic for FM12 by far.

View attachment 202172

Will continue to update. Only started using this tactic between the red lines.

Last edited:
Tried the reloaded version in season 3 with Man Utd

3-0 v West Ham
1-1 v Man Shity
1-1 v Sunderland

3-0 v Sporting Lisbon
1-2 v West Ham
2-2 v Atletico Madrid

P6 W2 D3 L1 - GF11 GA6

Switched to the more defensive version

5-0 v Wolves
4-2 v Portsmouth (reserve team played)
3-1 v Liverpool (at Anfield)
4-0 v Sion (reserve team played)
6-0 v Bolton
8-0 v Cardiff

P6 W6 D0 L0 GF30 GA 3

Rooney - 8 goals in 5 games
Chicharito - 7 goals in 5 games
Antonio Valencia (my 3rd choice winger who was only playing because of injuries) has 8 assists and 4 goals in 6 games.

Very impressive so far satarox. If its half as good as last years version then you have made another master tactic!

Patch 12.04

Tried the reloaded version in season 3 with Man Utd

3-0 v West Ham
1-1 v Man Shity
1-1 v Sunderland

3-0 v Sporting Lisbon
1-2 v West Ham
2-2 v Atletico Madrid

P6 W2 D3 L1 - GF11 GA6

Switched to the more defensive version

5-0 v Wolves
4-2 v Portsmouth (reserve team played)
3-1 v Liverpool (at Anfield)
4-0 v Sion (reserve team played)
6-0 v Bolton
8-0 v Cardiff

P6 W6 D0 L0 GF30 GA 3

Rooney - 8 goals in 5 games
Chicharito - 7 goals in 5 games
Antonio Valencia (my 3rd choice winger who was only playing because of injuries) has 8 assists and 4 goals in 6 games.

Very impressive so far satarox. If its half as good as last years version then you have made another master tactic!

Patch 12.04

I spose the version that works best for ya depends on what players ya got cos im using the Reloaded version.

Last edited:
OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS TACTIC WAS THE BEAST ON FM 11 YAYA SANOGO SCORE 80 GOALS MINIMUM EVERY SEASON TILL 32.. EVEN AT 35 HE WAS GETTIN 40 GOALS Satorox you are the best tactician EVER!!!!!!!

Wasnt enjoying this with arsenal, Lost my first 3 games of the season, probs just my players. so im going to try a diffrent team

This tactic is smashing everything in league two wid my wimbledon Pld 4 won 4 scored 23 conceded 5 defensive tac im using opara pld 7 in all comps scored 13