SATOROX FOR PRESIDENT!

My team is upper mid-table and all regens, a far inferior side to Barca. Using this tactic, Barca at full strength and was using a 4-4-2 (weird, right?)

SHAZAM!!!

Never gonna catch them on the league table this season, but I will take this!!!!

167029_515299689538_140700758_30530455_4905918_n.jpg

Great Tactic! A lot of people say that it only work for top teams but i tried it with middlesbrough and went through the season unbeaten and defeated PL teams like Stoke, Wolves and beat Arsenal in semis on penalties. But then my save file got messed up and i lost my save. I was wondering if I could change the strikers role to poacher without ruining the tactic and how to do it.

nas this looks very impresive.... what version did you used ? the original or the parma beta :-??

SATOROX FOR PRESIDENT!

My team is upper mid-table and all regens, a far inferior side to Barca. Using this tactic, Barca at full strength and was using a 4-4-2 (weird, right?)

SHAZAM!!!

Never gonna catch them on the league table this season, but I will take this!!!!

167029_515299689538_140700758_30530455_4905918_n.jpg

Your "inferior" side has amazing regens, I know, I've bought Vinicius and co. before

Your "inferior" side has amazing regens, I know, I've bought Vinicius and co. before

Regens don't exist on the game. If you're talking about newgens (they really shouldn't be called that, but they are now), then they are different on every single game. They are randomly generated.

hes only 15 though...but yeah I know it will be an amazing team, they just aren't particularly developed yet.

sucks that FM doesn't have a totally random thing going for it...I really thought they were all uniquely generated =/

nas this looks very impresive.... what version did you used ? the original or the parma beta :-??

there is a parma beta? May I know where its posted? Heard its more defensive but still awesome but din see it being posted....

This tactic has been awesome for me. Been using Spurs and I had only signed Andy Caroll from NUFC and loaned Federico Macheda from MU.

Great tactic!!

Hi Satorox and all,

I am wanting to try which seems to be an amazing tactic but I have a question to ask which may seem rather foolish.
I know you have to untick the target man option, but I'm a little confused as to how you do this. I have never used a classic built tactic before and I'd really like to give it a try. If someone could help me out I'd be really greatful.

Looks really impresive though Satorox, truly a good job with the results I have been reading about. And again my apologies if my question seems stupid.

-MHC-

@SATOROX could you caompare two of your tactics? Because when I import 4-2-4 parma I'dont see any changes in team instructions comparing to 4-2-4 manutd. I hope you understand me;)

I've noticed that in the screens it only shows 48-50% possession... That's too low for me. When my team's ball possession drops below 55% I go into a rage. (A)

Good results BTW.

@SATOROX could you caompare two of your tactics? Because when I import 4-2-4 parma I'dont see any changes in team instructions comparing to 4-2-4 manutd. I hope you understand me;)

its a bug on 11.2

Holy ****!!! What a tactic!! Was drawing 1 - 1 after full time against Roma with Inter so I took off Biabiany for Pandev and Cambiasso for Stankovic and they suddenly started to score.. 6 goals for Inter in extra time. Won 7 - 1.

I cant upload an image right now though because my internet is having a dicky fit :(

Ok thanks, I've noticed a little changes in player instructions, but imn team instructions any.