Good tactic i think
2 games with Spurs.
Everton 1x2 Spurs
Arsenal 2x1 Spurs
but my team have more cc's and almunia is the man of the match.
looks god.

Last edited:
This tactic is the best.. I have this wonderkid in my Liverpool forst name John Clark... 25 games 68 goals..

I usually don't post here, but this tactic is just AMAZING. Probably the best iv'e ever used.

good job man.

I am. Forgot about this one.

1296078863.png

omg...great mate ;)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I usually don't post here, but this tactic is just AMAZING. Probably the best iv'e ever used.

good job man.

thanks mate ;)

Had it running for 10 or so games. Got some wins,but it was like 3-2 2-1 wins, and a few draws and defeats by 1 or 2 goals at times. Nothing consistent and no out and out hammering sessions like 8-0s etc.

Had it running for 10 or so games. Got some wins,but it was like 3-2 2-1 wins, and a few draws and defeats by 1 or 2 goals at times. Nothing consistent and no out and out hammering sessions like 8-0s etc.

Which team are you playing as?

Same here.

I took Newcastle in the middle of the season, when they fired their manager after 5 game loosing streak, I've been using this tactic and had 8 games unbeaten run, 5 straight wins(6 in overall) and 3 draws.I've beaten Chelsea drew against ManCity and Arsenal, + knocked out Man Utd in FA Cup.
Only recently Chelsea had their revange, beating me at The Bridge, so...
nice tactic so far ;)

I'm sorry for my English because i'm French.

This tactic works great with many people but with me never.

I don't understand why. I take many goals and i never keep the Ball ...

I'm in 11.2.0, i respect what you say in the first page ...

Plz Help Me

this is amazing! started a new game as united and beat chelsea 7-0 in my first game with rooney scoring 4

I think I may have to use this when I get home! :p See what it can do for my Aldershot team.

How'd you install this to the tactic folder on the Mac? I have the steam version

EDIT:

Ahhhh, done it....Looks awesome man, fantastic stuff

Last edited:
I feel like I'm using a cheat tactic when I use this. It's remarkable.

Brilliant tactic, currently raping Cambridge United with Sheffield Wednesday, 7-0 at half-time :O

Trying it out with Blackpool now. Decent start against Stoke with a 3-2 away win (only lost because of our awful defence) then got a 4-1 hammering by Chelsea but since then we've beat Liverpool 1-0, Everton 2-1, Sunderland 3-2 and got a 3-3 draw against Tottenham away.

Leigh Griffiths has really perked up with 7 goals in the last 6 games which is a good sign. Will let you know how I get on. Not expecting too much at least until January but even then I probably won't be able to sign any decent defenders lol.

At the very least this is looking like a tactic which can take extremely unfancied teams like Blackpool to mid-table which is fantastic in my books.

EDIT: Just beat United 4-1. :O

Last edited:
Thanks man ı try tactic w,th MALAGA and results :

MALAGA 2-1 SEVİLLA
MALAGA 3-2VİLLARAEL
MALAGA 2-1 REAL MADR,D and ım a leader :D thanks so much

Didnt work for lower league teams for me

Used southampton who are one of the best teams in league 1
and lost to ten men notts county 1-0 opening day of the season
Lost 1-0 to gillingham in the cup
then lost 3-0 to charlton 2nd game

and only won 1 pre-season game

Poor tactic for southampton.. maybe only works on good teams

Team:
Smithies
Geary - Fonte - Craddock - Harding
Chamberlain - Schniederlin - Chaplow - Lallana
Lambert - Barnard

Didnt work for lower league teams for me

Used southampton who are one of the best teams in league 1
and lost to ten men notts county 1-0 opening day of the season
Lost 1-0 to gillingham in the cup
then lost 3-0 to charlton 2nd game

and only won 1 pre-season game

Poor tactic for southampton.. maybe only works on good teams

Team:
Smithies
Geary - Fonte - Craddock - Harding
Chamberlain - Schniederlin - Chaplow - Lallana
Lambert - Barnard

try this beta that i'm testing with Parma:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1pl4w7kb1xl0a12

(most solid defence and instruction from corner) ;););)