Perfect attacking !!
Higuain scores 16 in 5 match (H)

Perfect attacking !!
Higuain scores 16 in 5 match (H)

which version???

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Thanks man ı try tactic w,th MALAGA and results :

MALAGA 2-1 SEVİLLA
MALAGA 3-2VİLLARAEL
MALAGA 2-1 REAL MADR,D and ım a leader :D thanks so much

;););)

Can I see a few results from that tactic please? :)

screenshot073p.jpg

this is formation:
screenshot074c.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

thx mate ;););)

I'm back! :D

I tried this with Barcelona because I was planning on playing with them anyway.

I think the tactic along with Barcelona is TOO good for this game. XD

Last edited:
I'm back! :D

I tried this with Barcelona because I was planning on playing with them anyway.

I think the tactic along with Barcelona is TOO good for this game. XD

you are destroying everything :)

Is there any way you could remake this tactic as a non-classic file as well please? As I need to see player positions (such as if the CM is a deep/advanced playmaker, a box-to-box, a ball winning, etc).

Is there any way you could remake this tactic as a non-classic file as well please? As I need to see player positions (such as if the CM is a deep/advanced playmaker, a box-to-box, a ball winning, etc).

no, i'm sorry mate!!!

no, i'm sorry mate!!!
Ok no probs, but could you list what the player positions are? e.g. which striker is a poacher/advanced/target man etc, so I know what sort of players to sign please?

i hope they dont change anything on the me for patch 11.3, this tactic is soooooooooooooo amazing!!!!

I'm having better luck with the Parma beta on my low level team.

The original tactic obviously demanded too much of my players. My defense was too high and the opponent had a lot of successful counters.
I also had major issues with injuries while using the tactic, and in the end it cost me more than I gained.

The Parma version looks to be working much better defence-wise , and I just hope for fewer injuries.

On the other side, this tactic was insane when the team was at it's peak. (H)

I'm having better luck with the Parma beta on my low level team.

The original tactic obviously demanded too much of my players. My defense was too high and the opponent had a lot of successful counters.
I also had major issues with injuries while using the tactic, and in the end it cost me more than I gained.

The Parma version looks to be working much better defence-wise , and I just hope for fewer injuries.

On the other side, this tactic was insane when the team was at it's peak. (H)

In fact, I sewed the Parma version on a team of medium or low ranking while the original version was developed on a top team like Man Utd!!!

could you post some screen's result??? ;););)

This seems pretty immense, I'm yet to try it but by those screenshot I just might have to with my Chelsea team! Just to confirm this is working on the latest 2011 patch? I don't remember seeing those arrows on my tactics page attached to each player, unless I'm just being a noob.

u see arrows because the tactic is made in classic form. it´s 4 11.2 patch. Try it, it´s superb!

Trying the beta version, loved the original but like many I leaked a lot of goals and could not keep good teams ay bay

Mate i'm going 2 use ur tactic with everton but in tactic which striker will be target man?