Ask the question? Okay...

Is it for 11.2.1?

Just kidding, I'd imagine it is, as it's fairly new. Anyway, will try this soon on my Man City save, should work a treat!
soru for my bad eng. don't understand you

i usuing this tactic with norwich got some good results but not really high because my strikers finishing 14 and 13 :/ so im gettin better strikers but anywayz yeah great atctic

i am trying this with the republic of ireland and going really good
results so far;
2-1 win vs argentina OMG
4-0 win vs armenia (doyle hat-trick)
7-0 win vs andorra (mcgeady got 4 goals)

I got the strikers swapping positions.
All my strikers doing really well. When I get K. Jones back from injury Then Tuncay can take full control of the goal scoring. Brap.

ciao sono italiano come te.. col tottenham secondo te può andar bene?

certo...credo sia perfetta ha due attaccanti che si completano come pavlj e defoe, molti giocatori da impiegare sugli esterni, tutti con caratteristiche diverse...ha ottimi centrocampisti di interdizione come palacios ed huddlestone, buoni terzini e buoni difensori centrali...forse dovresti cambiare solo il portiere, Gomes non da molte garanzie ;)

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

did any notice that with that tactic you receive tooooo many cards? why?:O

because, since it is an offensive tactic, your players do tactical fouls to avoid tactical counterattack opponents ;)

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

is it for 11.2.1

it was built on 11.2.1, and frankly, I do not know how it goes on the previous patch ;)

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Best tactic I've ever downloaded.First season finished 4th with wolves,could be 3rd for 1 point.

thanks mate ;)

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

i am trying this with the republic of ireland and going really good
results so far;
2-1 win vs argentina OMG
4-0 win vs armenia (doyle hat-trick)
7-0 win vs andorra (mcgeady got 4 goals)

great results Donnelly

Why the **** this doesn't work for me? :( I think it doesn't work with good teams, I play with Man Utd, 4 games played and lost all of them + Chelsea crushed me 9:1!

this tactic is really good, im tottenham and beat arsenal 2-0 they had 1 shot i had 14 and 5ccc and beat fulham 7-2.. but would it work with lower league team?? ie league 1/2 or maybe even BSP?

hey mate... do you have with the new format tactic one instead classic???

This tactic really sucks for me,and i think it's a general state of mind as the defence is horrible and when the strikers are having a bad day, you can take this to the dump.

Fantastic. Working fine with Chelsea, just beat Arsenal 4:1

This tactic really sucks for me,and i think it's a general state of mind as the defence is horrible and when the strikers are having a bad day, you can take this to the dump.

are you for real?? maybe you should get some better players or follow the instructions a little better then, here is some proof that the defence is not that horrible 84 goals for and only 9 against me in 23 matches:

eredivisietussenstand.jpg

Fantastic. Working fine with Chelsea, just beat Arsenal 4:1

I'll repeat this again, the tactis is really amazing and can give fantastic result with Big Team (Arsenal, Man UTD, Barca, Inter) and good team like Man City, Totthenam, Valencia, Palermo.

It work also for lower team but with these rarely You can score more than 2 goal, even if the shoots are more than 16 for match. It's a bug, big like a palace, of 11.2 match engine: in the reality, there isn's fairish strikers that missed in Premier League or Serie A clear occasion like these we can see in the game.

Also, the OI aren't not necessary if You use big team, but they are indispensable with lower team. Generally, you can ask these to your Assistant if you find setting it very boring.

For the weakness of defence, You may not worry about this...if You have a good GK and solid midfield the 70% of opponent shoots will be only LONG RANGE SHOOTS. And, however, in the football wins the team that scores one goal more than the opponent. ;)

PS: to SATOROX - ben fatto, uagliò...mi hai fatto morire comunque con la traduzione di "pink" e di "frankly" :D:D:D

@SATOROX what about corners? I asked you early.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Hm Why my question has been deleted?

@SATOROX what about corners? I asked you early.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Hm Why my question has been deleted?

I have my own tactic for corners in this tactic, RCD at "attack far post" and far post corners set, gives me loads of goals also on this tactic

Nice tactics, although maybe somebody could help me with defence tweaking? i score ~4-5 goals, but I concede 1-3 goals.

Hi,
where can i find Pitch dimension setting?

at the beginning of the season the groundsman will ask you how big you want your pitch. I dont think you can change it during the season. but you can find your pitch size at: information---facilities---pitch dimensions

I'll repeat this again, the tactis is really amazing and can give fantastic result with Big Team (Arsenal, Man UTD, Barca, Inter) and good team like Man City, Totthenam, Valencia, Palermo.

It work also for lower team but with these rarely You can score more than 2 goal, even if the shoots are more than 16 for match. It's a bug, big like a palace, of 11.2 match engine: in the reality, there isn's fairish strikers that missed in Premier League or Serie A clear occasion like these we can see in the game.

Also, the OI aren't not necessary if You use big team, but they are indispensable with lower team. Generally, you can ask these to your Assistant if you find setting it very boring.

For the weakness of defence, You may not worry about this...if You have a good GK and solid midfield the 70% of opponent shoots will be only LONG RANGE SHOOTS. And, however, in the football wins the team that scores one goal more than the opponent. ;)

PS: to SATOROX - ben fatto, uagliò...mi hai fatto morire comunque con la traduzione di "pink" e di "frankly" :D:D:D

ahahah bella compà...e voi, a foggia, di calcio offensivo e spregiudicato ve ne intendete :p:p:p

in puglia solo foggia, in campania solo napoli :D:D:D