CB: Wilson
LB: Criscito
Cm: Gerrard
CM: Pastore
LW: Elia
RW: Alexis Sanchez
ST: Torres
ST: Balotelli

This tactic is just fine but the problem is my strikers NEVER score in this tactic. took this tactic halfway between the season(season-4) and has played 4 matches but my strikers never score. Also tried Destro instead of Balotelli but he won' t score too. These all scored for fun in my old tactic. BUT,my players like Elia,Alexis Sanchez,Pastore are scoring **** goals. But lost against Arsenal and drew against Everton at home(whom i trashed at the start of season)..

My squad is also capable of beating any teams so no complain about squad!! HELP!!

Your central midfield looks too attacking. They should be players who sit. Gerrard has PPM's which make him often roam forward what ever tactical instructions you give him, and I'd imagine Pastore is the same. I never had trouble with strikers scoring, Dzeko had something like 14 games, 12 goals and 12 assists. Torres has 15 games, 16 goals and 8 assists.

i went on a 5 game losing streak.. i think it is important that your players have good morale otherwise they will suffer like u strikers will miss 99% percent of the chances if he has poor morale.. i also changed that tactic abit as im tottenham and have van der vaart but dint really want to play him in the cm/dm kind of role so i put one of the centre mids in to att mid and dropped the other one back to def mid just to keep my defence more help..

sorry if this already asked, what training schedule you used? and can i look your transfer history in your first season with united? sorry if this off topic. i'm gonna try this tactic, looks fantastic ;)

Your central midfield looks too attacking. They should be players who sit. Gerrard has PPM's which make him often roam forward what ever tactical instructions you give him, and I'd imagine Pastore is the same. I never had trouble with strikers scoring, Dzeko had something like 14 games, 12 goals and 12 assists. Torres has 15 games, 16 goals and 8 assists.

Well i have Mikel and also tried him in place or Gerrard but no use. What are the roles of strikers in this tactic??

I've found a creative type striker on the left, and a poacher type striker on the right works well. Van Wolfswinkel & Dzeko are awesome on the left, Torres is amazing on the right.

Wow.
Literally just came on here to post my score.
Was a little dubious at first, was loosing a few but i kept with it like you said.
What an improvement!

GIFSundsvallvVarbergsBOISInformation_Overview.png

They are 3rd, and im sitting mid table. Just hope it continues.
Top Tactic! (H)
+1

(Lower league management.. Swedish First Div)

What are the stats to look for to each position?Regular of their positions or something different?

Has anyone found a way to tighten up the defence with this tactic?

I'm scoring a lot of goals, but conceding loads too.

this is r hough winger tactics... from manager 2010

Isn't your tactic! Bleah

My last 4 games with this tactic..

4-3 win
4-3 loss
3-3 draw
3-2 win

this tactis only works on very good teams, thats why many of u concede many goals on lower teams
before u talk s^^^ read the instructions, this is a amazing tactic and the power of the atack feels like cheating ^^

Amazing tactic! I just beat Birmingham 7-0 in the Carling Cup 3rd with Cardiff!

First 3 games of the regular season, 8-1, 4-1 & 5-1. Bellamy scored 4 against Scunthorpe and hat-tricks in the other two! :D

Here is the result against Birmingham in the 3rd round of the Carling Cup. With this game though I had been messing around with the tempo past couple of games, but from the start I had counter attack ticked and tempo to the maximum. I guess it worked...? Will see what happens next few league games. They had a full strength side playing and yes I had a man sent off, and kept it at 3 at the back. :D

Here is Bellamy so far.

Last edited: