hi jstrikkers

i recommend cragswfc 10 notch tactic you can find it at the bottom of page 130 of this thread.i run it slightly differently to what cragswfc surgests as i do mine more plug in and play so i'll do a full list though most is obvious

pitch size=max
match prep= team blend on v high till fluid then att move on average
oi's=none
team talks= *** man
i use duncs med workload training

the only thing i have done to the tactic is put in the 11.3 near post lurk outside area corner routine and adjusting the rest of the set pieces so its reads

corner=near post
free kicks= best header
throw ins = quick

it is the best tactic i've used

hi jstrikkers

i recommend cragswfc 10 notch tactic you can find it at the bottom of page 130 of this thread.i run it slightly differently to what cragswfc surgests as i do mine more plug in and play so i'll do a full list though most is obvious

pitch size=max
match prep= team blend on v high till fluid then att move on average
oi's=none
team talks= *** man
i use duncs med workload training

the only thing i have done to the tactic is put in the 11.3 near post lurk outside area corner routine and adjusting the rest of the set pieces so its reads

corner=near post
free kicks= best header
throw ins = quick

it is the best tactic i've used

thanks for your reaction, I'm winning again en scoring goals! :D

Hee,

Im really trying to get this tactic to work but somehow its not working that great so far ..
I am playing with Manchester City and the midfielders I use are:

- Javier Pastore (at the left position)
- Nigel de Jong (at the right position)

Do I have to change something about the tactic since im playing with a midfielder that is good at attacking and a midfielder that is good at defending, instead of playing with 2 all-round mc's like you did with carrick and fletcher?
Any help would be appreciated a lot!

Hi cragswfc you still using cragswfc training ? and still using 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac ? And which training you suggest??

What version do you use? Have you tried to lower the defenders mentality 10 notches?

I used the standard one. Will try to use the 10 notches, I hope it will work. Thx.

Edit:
Doesn't help.

Last edited:
Hi cragswfc you still using cragswfc training ? and still using 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac ? And which training you suggest??

yes im still using that training n the same tactic

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i would retrain pastore in to a right winger i would play a all round midfielder in the left position

Hee,

Im really trying to get this tactic to work but somehow its not working that great so far ..
I am playing with Manchester City and the midfielders I use are:

- Javier Pastore (at the left position)
- Nigel de Jong (at the right position)

Do I have to change something about the tactic since im playing with a midfielder that is good at attacking and a midfielder that is good at defending, instead of playing with 2 all-round mc's like you did with carrick and fletcher?
Any help would be appreciated a lot!

What should right striker and left in 4-2-4 devasto 10 notches ? Quick and strong? For example, Babacar or Kadlec?

P.S I use translate because I don't speak English

thanks for this tactic!! i've applied it on my second season at arsenal and won everything but CL!i was knocked out by Inter on aggregate!

now my team looks like this:

GK: de Gea
DR: B Sagna(E Eboue)
DCR: L Kosscielny(Danny Wilson)
DCL: P Mexes(Phil Jones)
DL: Gael Clichy(Kieran Gibbs)
MCR: Miguel Veloso(Alex Song or Jack Rodwell)
MCL: Cesc Fabregas(Jack Wilshere or Aaron Ramsey)
AMR: R van Persie(Theo Walcott)
AML: Neymar(E Hazard)
STCR: Hulk(K Babacar)
STCL: Giuseppe Rossi(V Kadlec)

I am looking to win everyting in my third season i've just started!

thanks again and sorry if my english isn't so good!

What should right striker and left in 4-2-4 devasto 10 notches ? Quick and strong? For example, Babacar or Kadlec?

P.S I use translate because I don't speak English

any of the two you have mentioned should do fine in right striker. if they got finishing and pace ( speed) they will be good

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

what it mean more plug in ?

you dont need to do anything

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

thanks for this tactic!! i've applied it on my second season at arsenal and won everything but CL!i was knocked out by Inter on aggregate!

now my team looks like this:

GK: de Gea
DR: B Sagna(E Eboue)
DCR: L Kosscielny(Danny Wilson)
DCL: P Mexes(Phil Jones)
DL: Gael Clichy(Kieran Gibbs)
MCR: Miguel Veloso(Alex Song or Jack Rodwell)
MCL: Cesc Fabregas(Jack Wilshere or Aaron Ramsey)
AMR: R van Persie(Theo Walcott)
AML: Neymar(E Hazard)
STCR: Hulk(K Babacar)
STCL: Giuseppe Rossi(V Kadlec)

I am looking to win everyting in my third season i've just started!

thanks again and sorry if my english isn't so good!

that team looks like it will dominate for a long time good age aswell with pace :)

i am getting decent results like 2-0,2-1,1-1,1-0 with my barca save. nothing great. messi rarely scores goals but he scored plenty in pre season. my own tactic seems better. i get avg 3 goals in it. pls reply y i get so poor resuts

I use 4-2-4 devasto 10 wycięcia I would ask for a clear answer whether motivational interviewing and instructions for rivals to carry my assistant yes or no

I use 4-2-4 devasto 10 wycięcia I would ask for a clear answer whether motivational interviewing and instructions for rivals to carry my assistant yes or no

i'm not 100% sure what you are asking for but if you are asking for a assistant manager this is type of man i would get

well, i've been elsewhere for a short while trying Mr Hough's new wingers tactic and another tactis and I've come back to Crags 10 notches!

My point here is that this tactic she wrote the best then who is to hold talks with the media and give instructions on rivals and motivational interviewing myself if I have to have the assistant

My point here is that this tactic she wrote the best then who is to hold talks with the media and give instructions on rivals and motivational interviewing myself if I have to have the assistant

sorry if i'm thick but i still not sure what u mean! do you mean who do i get to do media? if so i let my assistant do media example press conferences

Friendly:
Hull City-Man City 0-5
Man City-Milan 6-2
Al Jazeera-Man City 1-2 (mostly reserves)

EPL:
Chelsea-Man City 2-3
Man City-West Ham 3-0
Stoke-Man City 2-5
Man City-Blackburn 1-0 (in last minut, but i had 27 shots)

Euro:
Man City-Partizan 1-1
Partizan-Man City0-4

Well tactic is very good but do you have any advice for bigger possesion and Yaya Toure and other midfielder Augusto have ratings 6.9, any advice for them ? :D

Last edited: