Is it possible to update the first post with more details on each position? I'm especially looking for more information on the striker on the right, but also the central midfielders.

Also, what does "shift the balance" on the wingers mean? And "median" on the central midfielder?

Cragswfc: I'm having a fair bit of trouble with your tactic. For whatever reason, I'm leaking goals from everywhere. I have defenders such as Howedes, Baines, Medel and Jagielka yet I'm conceding 5 against random european teams (Scored 7 though!). I also have Hargreaves and Defour/Rodwell for the two centre mids. Any idea as to what I can do? Thanks.

Cragswfc: I'm having a fair bit of trouble with your tactic. For whatever reason, I'm leaking goals from everywhere. I have defenders such as Howedes, Baines, Medel and Jagielka yet I'm conceding 5 against random european teams (Scored 7 though!). I also have Hargreaves and Defour/Rodwell for the two centre mids. Any idea as to what I can do? Thanks.

i like players in defence with over 15 at pace n acceleration, defour i would not play as he got no tackling n hargreaves would only be back up. if you got fallineini still play him

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

cragswfc:
Your STL, is he a sort of TM or Complete forward? Or what type of forwards should i use?
Just started a save with Middlesbrough:)
cheers

i choose 1 with creative but longs they got finishing that what matters to me

hi again all

after my previous post in which i said after winning the quad with arsenal using cragswfc,s 10 notch tactic i was going to try a lesser team i have finally got round to starting a new save with my fav swindon.the results so far have been outstanding i sit top of L1 and unbeaten i have also beaten spurs away in the leauge cup thank you for this tactic cragswfc :D

i play this a little different to what cragswfc has done and reccomended in which its more plug in and play

no oi's and *** man does team talks

i have only added to the tactic the 11.3 near post corner routine which has got me 20 goals so far

View attachment 185905 View attachment 185906 View attachment 185907 View attachment 185908

Bet you were buzzing after a 9-1 win at home followed with a 7-0 at home!

I would try this but for me, it's way too gung-ho.

HI cragswfc, i found your tac and will test it with inter milan.

Does this tac require cut insider winger with strong inside foots?
Where do i put wingers in your train schedule?

Thx for answering.

Can someone tell me what I've got to do?
I'm playing with Tottenham, first season I used this tactic was amazing, won everything.
But now I'm leaking goals from everywhere, my defenders make uge mistakes and their achievments are low..
Games against Hull city in de League cup, draw 5-5 and loose with penalty;'s
And Hulk was scoring many goals in the first season and now he doesn't seem to want to score..
I don't understand wha'ts going wrong.

View attachment 185976View attachment 185977View attachment 185978View attachment 185979View attachment 185980

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what I've got to do?
I'm playing with Tottenham, first season I used this tactic was amazing, won everything.
But now I'm leaking goals from everywhere, my defenders make uge mistakes and their achievments are low..
Games against Hull city in de League cup, draw 5-5 and loose with penalty;'s
And Hulk was scoring many goals in the first season and now he doesn't seem to want to score..
I don't understand wha'ts going wrong.

View attachment 185976View attachment 185977View attachment 185978View attachment 185979View attachment 185980

Maybe because you only have Bale left from the original starting line up?

Sorry if this has already been posted but which page are the training schedules on? thanks

How do you make the defenders actually tackle instead of just following the opposition?

Well done. Original tactic is the best. (H)

25ow7fa.jpg

2hp6iq9.jpg

zu410y.jpg

i just implemented this tactic to my arsenal save in the second season!first friendly game 9-3 with girondins bordeaux.....looks good!

in CM positions i use Fabregas(MCL) and Song(MCR). For Song didn't modify anything but for Fabregas just adjusted his runs to atack(right click and drag forward) and at mentality and creative freedom i scrolled it near to atacking! anything wrong with this?

and for my forwords, I have R van Persie and Hulk in my first 11....who should be STR and who should be STL?

sorry for my english i'm romanian!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

I was wondering the same, the central defenders are set more attacking then the midfielders, why?

How do you make the defenders actually tackle instead of just following the opposition?

can anyone help with this please?

---------- Post added 22/07/2011 at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/07/2011 at 11:19 PM ----------

Well done. Original tactic is the best. (H)

can you post a screen with your player stats and tactic

Last edited:
hi again all

well my season with swindon using cragswfc,s 10 notch tactic is over though my unbeaten run ended at 35 games i still won the L1 title which was done with 10 games to go i scored more goals and got more points than i have ever done before and i won the jpt

so congrats to satorox for creating the tactic and to cragswfc for his tweaking this has to be the best tactic for fm 11

View attachment 186118 View attachment 186119 View attachment 186120 View attachment 186121

hi again all

well my season with swindon using cragswfc,s 10 notch tactic is over though my unbeaten run ended at 35 games i still won the L1 title which was done with 10 games to go i scored more goals and got more points than i have ever done before and i won the jpt

so congrats to satorox for creating the tactic and to cragswfc for his tweaking this has to be the best tactic for fm 11

View attachment 186118 View attachment 186119 View attachment 186120 View attachment 186121

Which tactic do you recommend, the original or the tweaked one?