This tactic is being pretty good for me, playing with Napoli, i'm 1st on the league on the Europa League group stages i qualified for the next round. Thank you!

its the exact formation you use satorox. my defence just cant defend. must be paying them too much in wages lol. Love the tactic just struggling.

its the exact formation you use satorox. my defence just cant defend. must be paying them too much in wages lol. Love the tactic just struggling.

try this: pull the wings in midfield and raise them the arrows; decrease of "2" the pressing of two central defenders ;)

let me know

holy **** so far .. amazing

pld 3 w 3 gf:20 ga:1

let's hope that continues on, if so spot on tactic

Holy ***, I lost with my blackburn team 10:1 against Bayern, this tactic is ****.

Ridiculously good tactic, am crashing every team I met and I really feel like like I'm cheating by just using this.

Holy ***, I lost with my blackburn team 10:1 against Bayern, this tactic is ****.

Instead of blaming the tactic, did you ever think that maybe you're just utter ****?

Ridiculously good tactic, am crashing every team I met and I really feel like like I'm cheating by just using this.

Instead of blaming the tactic, did you ever think that maybe you're just utter ****?

thx Dasty ;)

Me too. Im crushing all the weak EPL teams on average 4 goal margins :)
I have some suggestions though. TS maybe you can pm me and we talk there :D

try this tac in one match, won 5-1 against manutd at UCL final...omg...

gotta use this in next new season...

And they only won 6-0, thats bad cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!:S

We're here for the tactic not the players. Stop hatin.

Anyways looks like a good tactic Satorox! Going to try it out ;)

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Last edited:
I've been told old style tactics like this exploit the match engine and it's alot easier to win with them as opposed to the new tactics with roles. Does anyone agree with this? I've tried old and new style tactics and I think it's definately easier with the old style tactics.

Starting to play well now whooped Lyon 7-1 and just beat Chelsea 2-0. I think I need to keep my players with this tactic. Thanx mate

post your formation

His problem is common to mine, I think...well I use an underdog team, the tactic is superb but the 11.2 patch, even if had tweaked some previous error, HAD ALTERED the match engine so I often drawn matches where I strike something like 20 shoots (and 7 one-to-one situations) against 5-6 shoots of opponent, scoring no more than 1 goal.

Good work, satorox ;) but for enjoy of game I think we need to wait the 11.3

I've been using this tactic on my Man City game and I score tonnes of goals and have got some great results with it. (4-1 v Arsenal, 6-0 v West Ham.) But in most games I still concede at a ridiculous rate. Only Wigan, West Brom, and Blackpool have conceded more than me in the league. I conceded 3 against Chelsea, 2 against Porto, 2 against an under-strength Liverpool, and 3 against Wolves.

How can I tweak the tactic to make it more solid?

I've been using this tactic on my Man City game and I score tonnes of goals and have got some great results with it. (4-1 v Arsenal, 6-0 v West Ham.) But in most games I still concede at a ridiculous rate. Only Wigan, West Brom, and Blackpool have conceded more than me in the league. I conceded 3 against Chelsea, 2 against Porto, 2 against an under-strength Liverpool, and 3 against Wolves.

How can I tweak the tactic to make it more solid?

Ask your Assistant to set the OI.

this tactis really working for me bro!! (playing with AJAX Amsterdam) its great and if u ever need help with testing more defensive tactics plz let me know. i started testing this tactic during the season, so my field size is still set at smallest but well its already working good :) thanx again for sharing this great tactic with us all!!

Ildevastoresults.jpg

9-0heerenveengoals.jpg

Last edited: