The tactic was the standard one , many players on this forum said that tactic is fantastic, and I tried it, but simply did not have good results.
Arsenal - Liverpool : 4-1
Liverpool - Newcaste : 0-1
Liverpool - Wigan : 0-2
Tottenham - Liverpool : 3-1
Man Utd - Liverpool : 7-3

The tactic was the standard one , many players on this forum said that tactic is fantastic, and I tried it, but simply did not have good results.
Arsenal - Liverpool : 4-1
Liverpool - Newcaste : 0-1
Liverpool - Wigan : 0-2
Tottenham - Liverpool : 3-1
Man Utd - Liverpool : 7-3

Yeah i tried the standard one to but i find Crags tweaked much better then standard. Solid defence!

Does this tactic work without any patch? so FM 11.0??

I dont think any one has ever used with that version. Since the 11.1 came out the same day as the game was released, most of us have never used that patch.(like me that bought the game through steam and got the 11.1 straight away) You just have to try it

Last edited:
This tactic isn't working great so far so I'm wondering....
I'm playing Everton with FM11.0
Which of both tactics should I use?? parma version or man utd version?
Is it best to use inside wingers or normal wingers??

I use Real Madrid, is this tactic work for Real Madrid?

Estimated formation :
GK - Casillas
DR - Ramos
DL - Arbeloa
DC - Pepe
DC - Carvalho
MR - Ronaldo
ML - Di Maria
MC - Alonso
MC - Ozil
FC- Higuain
FC - Lukaku

Please help me quote this message . Thanks

I use Real Madrid, is this tactic work for Real Madrid?

Estimated formation :
GK - Casillas
DR - Ramos
DL - Arbeloa
DC - Pepe
DC - Carvalho
MR - Ronaldo
ML - Di Maria
MC - Alonso
MC - Ozil
FC- Higuain
FC - Lukaku

Please help me quote this message . Thanks

Can u give me a ss of your team?

Hold on a cotton picking minute... why wouldn't this tactic work for your team? Why not Download it for yourself and see for certain anyway??

Hi.

The tactic (crafswfc) is working pretty well for my Blackburn. Although, I find it very hard to get the MC's to play well. All my players in the starting 11 has a rating of 7,3+, except for the MC's ( Enoh/Gamst Pedersen/Grella....)

Does anyone have any tips to raise their performances?

Last edited:
hi, I´ve got a problem with your tactic. I have used your tactic on version 11.2.1 and I have played with Leeds. I have had no problem there with this tactic. But I´ve started playing a new career with Chelsea (game version 11.3) and I´m not very successful. I don´t know why, I´m doing same things as I did in Leeds. For example I lost with Tottenham at home 4:2, at Old Trafford 4:1, at home with Napoli in European league (because I finished 3rd! in Champions League group)... I tried original version, Alex´s tweaked version, Craig´s tweaked version, but success is not coming (I´m third in the league, two matchers before end). My roster: Cech - Ivanovic (RB), Terry, Alex (Luiz), Zhirkov (A. Cole) - Lampard, Essien - Hulk (RW), Hazard (LW) - Podolski (SS), Torres (ST). Can you recommend me something? I would be very grateful for you advice. (And sorry for my not very good English :).

Crags do you mind re-uploading your 3 man version of devasto? Some dude over on si said he used it with barca and it worked really well.

I did post this on si aswell, but i wasnt sure which one you checked more regularly.

Thanks

do i have to select a target man when using crags 10 notches ?? which type of striker is the left one? big and strong ?

do i have to select a target man when using crags 10 notches ?? which type of striker is the left one? big and strong ?

no,do not select a target man. If target man is ticked, then untick it. Your finisher on the right ( hernandez, walcott, torres,villa), your creator on the left ( rooney, berba, chamakh, llorente ). In my experience i have found your poacher player does not have to be that fast.

Last edited:
Hello, interested in trying this tactic, but when I try and open in with WinRAR it says the file is corrupted/damaged, and so I can't unzip it?! Any ideas what I'm doing wrong/how to fix it?

Cheers

It isnt a rar. file the tactic file has not been compressed. The download already comes as a .tac file which you should put straight into your tactics folder in your sports interactive folder in your my documents.

Guyz im playin with Man City in my first year..
My squad is:
gk:Given/Hart
rb:Zabaleta
cb:Toure
cb:Hummels
lb:Balzaretti
mc:Toure
mc:Arturo Vidal
amr:Balotelli
aml: Silva
sc:Tevez
sc: Dzeko

I've tried both tactics (original and 10 notch) and i doesnt seem like its working..
With the first my defence wasn't that good and with the second i don't doesn't seem clear yet..
I play Dzeko in the Rooney position (original screen shot from satorox) and it doesn't seem like he is going to score so many goals at all..
Is there something i do incorrectly?
I would appreciate your help..