4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

I´ll give it a try with Düsseldorf in the 2nd season

(last season placed 9th with ZS fight for athena)

will this tactic work with southampton, i want to start a save with them, but all the tactics ive tried since the patch, they all been rubbish.

Not played FM for 4 days now,dont no what SI have done with the patch, no tactics working for me either:(

Not played FM for 4 days now,dont no what SI have done with the patch, no tactics working for me either:(

every single day since the transfer came out, ive tried around 2 tactics a day and all of them have failed miserabely, its so frustrating and a waste of time, im giving up with fm until they bring another new patch out that actually works.

Good challenge that hopefully this will get you into Europe :)

Yes, placed 9th in the season before was a surprise already

since december 2013 I´m playing with your tactic, losing not a single match (vs st.pauli, schalke, fürth, hoffenheim, augsburg, stuttgart)

now the tactic is fluid, excited how it will work against big ones coming up with HSV and Dortmund

didn´t make big transfers, so my best players are Mehmet Ekici, Tolgay Arslan, Borek Dockal and Yaya Sanogo

and I´m in 4th place at present behind the big three Schalke, Dortmund and Bayern :D

Very good mate! Keep up the good work, keep me posted on how your season goes :)

will this tactic work with southampton, i want to start a save with them, but all the tactics ive tried since the patch, they all been rubbish.

Only way to find out is to try it, may work may not, alot of people hav had success with it so far

Can't blame other people's tactics for your bad work, if people are putting tactics that work onto here then how is the patch not working????

everyone come on here! you are genius m8 (6) but u have to work too much for this tactic, because it may be better to

Serie A 2013-2014

Fixtures

fix1s.jpg

fix2v.jpg

fix3s.jpg

fix4n.jpg

I usually lose against Man City. because İt's use 3 amc.

Can you help me? because it has become too boring.

I usually lose against Man City. because İt's use 3 amc.

Can you help me? because it has become too boring.

Which tactic are u using?

If wizard maybe try

Play wider
Exploit flanks
Retain possession
Clear ball to flanks
Work ball into box

And use match prep - def positioning for the away tie

Having a bad time with this tactic. Playing as Chelsea and my team is

Cech - GK
Azpilicueta - DR
Terry DC
Luiz DC
Cole - DL
Ramires - CM
Fellaini - CM
Hazard - AL
Mata - AC
Navas - AR
Neymar - ST

Been playing from the very first friendly game.

So far lost Super Cup, Community Shield, knocked out of the Carling Cup and I am lying 15th in the league. Johan Cruyff is assistant and I just keep not scoring. This is using the Wizard. Tried swapping Neymar for Ba and Torres but all I get is midifelders missing long shots.

Having a bad time with this tactic. Playing as Chelsea and my team is

Cech - GK
Azpilicueta - DR
Terry DC
Luiz DC
Cole - DL
Ramires - CM
Fellaini - CM
Hazard - AL
Mata - AC
Navas - AR
Neymar - ST

Been playing from the very first friendly game.

So far lost Super Cup, Community Shield, knocked out of the Carling Cup and I am lying 15th in the league. Johan Cruyff is assistant and I just keep not scoring. This is using the Wizard. Tried swapping Neymar for Ba and Torres but all I get is midifelders missing long shots.

chelsea are a weird 1 on this game, i think they need alot of work throughout the whole team

are u using any shouts? try - ret possession, clear to flanks, play wider, work ball into box

try lowering the tempo to slow

try neymar in acm or amr/l..and play torres up there maybe?

as for your defence terry is too slow really, especially playing a high line

cm really u need a good alround midfielder like de rossi, good long shots, passing, tackling, work rate etc...

hope this can help u

StueyRob,I think the tactic is pretty good,but I have a little problem.With this tactic I am dominating the opposition and they usually have only 4-5 shots a game and 35-40 posession,but the problem is that I don't have much shots either.The most I've had is 15 of which 7 on target.Also,my match preparation is defensive positioning.Could this be the reason for the low amount of shots?I know def positioning is good for away games,but I use it for home games too.

And one more thing - Do you use any shouts?

Which tactic are u using?

If wizard maybe try

Play wider
Exploit flanks
Retain possession
Clear ball to flanks
Work ball into box

And use match prep - def positioning for the away tie

certainly, I m using the boo ya! so I used all the tactics, but result is the same, "L"

Yes possibly, only use def positioning against the top teams away

Try setting match prep to att movement
And set the match training to attacking for afew weeks aswell see if that helps

Maybe hold a team meeting and private chat your attackers and praise them to boost morale abit

Hi! Slowly Ending BVB season, the first part of the wonderful season, one defeat at home to Hsv, was eliminated in the second round of the champions league with FCB, the second round already small trouble with the mosque exit, 3 defeats and fell to 2nd place in the league, the been the end of the queue and another 4 have the same number of points as Bayern

hi i have hit a purple patch with this tactic should i employ the shouts as said above