4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Ive tried most tactics on this forum and this is one of the best ive used, team plays well, its enjoyable to watch and good possession. Currently testing with arsenal and going very well. Changed cf to poacher because i didnt have any cf and still doing well.

Good to hear mate, keep up the good work!

This tactic has worked fantastically well for my Chelsea team in first season. Switched to this in around December and only lost a few times, only thing ive found is that I don't score loads but im not conceding much at all. Getting ready for the second season gonna keep this tactic going see what I can do with a few transfers. Thanks for your hard work on this.

This tactic has worked fantastically well for my Chelsea team in first season. Switched to this in around December and only lost a few times, only thing ive found is that I don't score loads but im not conceding much at all. Getting ready for the second season gonna keep this tactic going see what I can do with a few transfers. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Cheers mate, think I made this for the previous patch but glad to see it still works now :)

Keep me posted on your results though mate

How is this tactic for away games. I have not won one since December, now in May. Struggling massively.