4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Really unlucky m8! As if you lost 1 in league and still only finished 2nd!!

Few signings in summer and you should go that step further in all the comps :)

Signed Cavani, Oxlade Chamberlain, Javi Martinez and David Santon. Also signed Gotze last Jan but he had a long injury so only had 1 start last season. Going for the treble as I was really unlucky not to get it last season.

Signed Cavani, Oxlade Chamberlain, Javi Martinez and David Santon. Also signed Gotze last Jan but he had a long injury so only had 1 start last season. Going for the treble as I was really unlucky not to get it last season.

Good luck mate

Used this with my pompey team and was amazing! Won Euro Cup!!!! :) Anyone still getting success???

Used this with my pompey team and was amazing! Won Euro Cup!!!! :) Anyone still getting success???

Great work m8! What year are u into?

Not sure about how many people are still using it tho?

Currently the tactic is top of its league in the a_ilfandy testing league by about 8 points :)

Great work m8! What year are u into?

Not sure about how many people are still using it tho?

Currently the tactic is top of its league in the a_ilfandy testing league by about 8 points :)

2016, My team is pretty decent, but nothing special! Juts wondering what the genreal feeling is with the tactic? Currently using the classic tactic, with Attacking (General Training) and Attacking Movement (Match Training). No OIs. Just Plug and Play?

Anything been found to add some more bite??? :)

2016, My team is pretty decent, but nothing special! Juts wondering what the genreal feeling is with the tactic? Currently using the classic tactic, with Attacking (General Training) and Attacking Movement (Match Training). No OIs. Just Plug and Play?

Anything been found to add some more bite??? :)

no not as yet m8, were do u seem to struggle like?

its currently in the testing league and top :)

no not as yet m8, were do u seem to struggle like?

its currently in the testing league and top :)

Just sometime the defence can seem a bit weak? I don't know if this was down to may players or the tactic???

hmmm, do u hav defenders with high concentration, pace, tackling stats?

Started using this in my second season as Spurs Manager so far W:2 L:1 D:1 the wins have come in Europe and my draw and loses in the league. Both times they've scored with their only shot on target.

My Team:
GK: Lloris
DL: Assou-Ekoto/Naughton/Hall
DC: Dawson/Kaboul
DC: Vanthongen/Caulker
DR: Walker/Naughton/Hall
CM: Dembele/Sandro
CM: Huddlestone/Parker
AML: Bale
AMR:Lennon
AMC: Montillo/Dempsey/Sigurrson
ST: Okazaki/Klose/Guidetti

Last edited:
Started using this in my second season as Spurs Manager so far W:2 L:1 D:1 the wins have come in Europe and my draw and loses in the league. Both times they've scored with their only shot on target.

My Team:
GK: Lloris
DL: Assou-Ekoto/Naughton/Hall
DC: Dawson/Kaboul
DC: Vanthongen/Caulker
DR: Walker/Naughton/Hall
CM: Dembele/Sandro
CM: Huddlestone/Parker
AML: Bale
AMR:Lennon
AMC: Montillo/Dempsey/Sigurrson
ST: Okazaki/Klose/Guidetti

do your defenders hav high concentration stats?

which tactic are u using? classic or wizard?

hmmm, do u hav defenders with high concentration, pace, tackling stats?

They all have okay stats, I dominate games, but just always concede these stupid goals. I find consistency is the hardest thing to get with this tactic!

They all have okay stats, I dominate games, but just always concede these stupid goals. I find consistency is the hardest thing to get with this tactic!

only thing i can suggest is,

have team meetings as often as u can, aswell as praising players to boost morale
switch match training each week between attacking, tactics, balanced - average
match prep based on opp, weak team att movement, tough team - def positoning

Wizard: Concentration for my back four is at lowest 12 at highest 15