4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

not bad haha

so whats your starting 11?
sommer-corchia,burdisso,astori,olsson-garmash,hamsik-lamela,wilshere(özil)CR7-cavani.
sub:eek:spina-bellusci-poli-doumbia- bla bla bla :)
I sold İnler-konoplyanka-insigne-facundo ferreyra-rodrigo for CR7 and Özil. total in.=180M ;)

sommer-corchia,burdisso,astori,olsson-garmash,hamsik-lamela,wilshere(özil)CR7-cavani.
sub:eek:spina-bellusci-poli-doumbia- bla bla bla :)
I sold İnler-konoplyanka-insigne-facundo ferreyra-rodrigo for CR7 and Özil. total in.=180M ;)

good team mate :)

Hi, i´d be very interested in knowing the roles of the players in order to look for the attributes needed to rebuild my squad. I´m now looking for two good midfielders (MCL and MCR) and would like to know how defensive must MCL be and if MCR needs to be very good at passing/creativity/off the ball/dribbling. Thanks in advance!

Hi, i´d be very interested in knowing the roles of the players in order to look for the attributes needed to rebuild my squad. I´m now looking for two good midfielders (MCL and MCR) and would like to know how defensive must MCL be and if MCR needs to be very good at passing/creativity/off the ball/dribbling. Thanks in advance!

Says in the op mate

Says in the op mate

Yes, i´ve already seen that but, at least in the classic tactic, the settings of the two midfielders are not the same. I was wondering if there are then some differences between those two in order to find the best players for that roles. Thanks in advance.

Yes, i´ve already seen that but, at least in the classic tactic, the settings of the two midfielders are not the same. I was wondering if there are then some differences between those two in order to find the best players for that roles. Thanks in advance.

nah mate, both are pretty much the same apart from 1 will stay deeper more than the other

same type of players will suit both roles

nah mate, both are pretty much the same apart from 1 will stay deeper more than the other

same type of players will suit both roles

Thanks! By the way, doing pretty good with the classic tactic. Won the treble with Manchester United after being 8th last season (With Pep Guardiola who was then sacked, i´m in 2026)

wow well done mate!

so u must have a team full of awesome regens then?

wow well done mate!

so u must have a team full of awesome regens then?

I have good defenders and De Gea (35 years old). My midfielders are good but not world class and the attackers are very promising youngsters who are still settling in the squad. I rotate a lot and surprisingly won some hard away matches with my subs. Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool have better players than me but i managed to win the league with a difference of 20 points. What i like the most of this tactic is that´s working perfectly even when i´ve signed five players who are in the first team. Match prep: Balanced-High and Att.Movement. No OIs. I usually start with the 4-2-3-1 but when i find problems i use the AMC as another ST and convert the tactic into a 4-2-2-2 as somebody earlier recommended in this forum. I also use 4-2-2-2 at easy home games.