4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Hi Stuey mate

With regards to this tactic Im having awesome possession but I find that the shots to shoits on target ratio is usually quite low and I do have world class players......Any tips mate - I have tried Attacking as the training coupled with attacking movement etc but no real improvement as such

Cheers bud

Hi Stuey mate

With regards to this tactic Im having awesome possession but I find that the shots to shoits on target ratio is usually quite low and I do have world class players......Any tips mate - I have tried Attacking as the training coupled with attacking movement etc but no real improvement as such

Cheers bud

Hmmm maybe try training as ball control? And match prep as attacking

Very nice. I tried this with my Arsenal squad and did very well in possession. But I am a football manager 13 noob, just joining last week so I could really use some advice.

I have purchased Jovetic and Isco, along with Nem and Adryan.

Help?

1)All my shots outside the box go wide,over, or right at the GK.
2)I can only score off of rebounds and close range shots.
3)I only train tactics with the team, I'm not sure what else to do.
4)What do you use in the game, as in fluid, rigid, time wasting, offside trap, etc...?
5)can you give general advice for a beginner and to make the best out of this tactic?

edit-I also never do well against equal level teams. (possession is my weakness against them)
Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Love the tactic StueyRob, I have a few questions about the graphics. 1) What skin you using? 2) How do you get the stadium view in background? 3) Where did you get the player faces?. Would appreciate the links for downloads if poss. Cheers

I downloaded this before and loved it, but for some reason I deleted it and can't download again? Any idea how I can get it again thanks

What tactic is better classic or wizard?

Totally depends on your preference mate, the classic is simply plug and play were as the wizard u can use shouts if u want which will change the tactic abit

I've only used classic really

I've been looking for a 4-2-3-1 tactic high and low, this tactic looks good but I got some questions.

I see that you have two BWM in midfield, is anyone of them more attacking than the other? I am using Gerrard and Lucas in midfield.

Also, is it okay if I use Daniel Sturridge in the wings?

EDIT: Oh yeah, how does this tactic fare in away games? And does it work with the latest patch?

Last edited:
I've been looking for a 4-2-3-1 tactic high and low, this tactic looks good but I got some questions.

I see that you have two BWM in midfield, is anyone of them more attacking than the other? I am using Gerrard and Lucas in midfield.

Also, is it okay if I use Daniel Sturridge in the wings?

EDIT: Oh yeah, how does this tactic fare in away games? And does it work with the latest patch?

Yes, 1 of them is more attacking than the other, Sturridge should be fine on the wing, and as far as i know it does work on the latest patch..will suit both home and away games, follow the OP and you should be fine

Loved this tactic with Arsenal, first full season with it and only lost only 4 games in all comps winning league and FA Cup. Semi final of CL.

The games I lost..

charity shield
league cup which I fielded youths
CL semi final second leg v Man City (won 1st leg 1-0 got beat in the 2nd leg 2-0
Only league defeat came at the end of April, match in between 1st and 2nd leg of CL semi, tried to be clever and rest some players. Beaten by spurs away.

Team last season..

Szczesny

Jenkinson, Smalling, Shawcross, Santon

Wanyama, Ramsey

Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshire, Ince

Lewandowski

Last edited:
Thanks for still using the tactic guys, keep the results coming :)

Any tips on playing tough away games? Any OIs to specifically do?

Currently using this in my save, managing Napoli ATM and have a decent squad.

So far played 9. Won 7 Drawn 1 Lost 1 (played unfit reserves).

Have Man City in Champs League Last 16.

Last edited:
Any tips on playing tough away games? Any OIs to specifically do?

Currently using this in my save, managing Napoli ATM and have a decent squad.

So far played 9. Won 7 Drawn 1 Lost 1 (played unfit reserves).

Have Man City in Champs League Last 16.

For tough games use def positioning for match prep and I always used assistant to do the oi's

Try and use your strongest cb's and ball winning midfielders aswell to giv you that extra edge and bite

Ive tried most tactics on this forum and this is one of the best ive used, team plays well, its enjoyable to watch and good possession. Currently testing with arsenal and going very well. Changed cf to poacher because i didnt have any cf and still doing well.