Bossing the league and qualified for the Champions League group stages by beating FC Copenhagen and Zagreb. Pretty decent for my relatively small team's first season.

vjyzhUJ.png
Can you tell me wich version of the tactic you are using and what general training and match prep you are using?

Can you tell me wich version of the tactic you are using and what general training and match prep you are using?

Version 2 of the tactic. Attacking/high intensity pre-season and attacking/very low intensity in the season. I follow the assistant's recommended match training before every game so it changes quite a bit.

I have won the league now with Molde, 11 points clear of number 2 and with a +36 goal difference.

BUvekfl.jpg

Version 2 of the tactic. Attacking/high intensity pre-season and attacking/very low intensity in the season. I follow the assistant's recommended match training before every game so it changes quite a bit.

I have won the league now with Molde, 11 points clear of number 2 and with a +36 goal difference.

BUvekfl.jpg
Glad for the results hope your team performs even better next season

This seems to have some nice little touches as it passes the ball around in the midfield. My only negative observation would be that the striker runs away from play too often during the build up and so the ball is passed back and a lot of the time the opposition have stolen the ball back when there could have been an option going forward. Now I'm really not a fan of these pre-determined roles in this edition, but I'm wondering if you've tried the striker on any different roles to involve them into play a little more?

This seems to have some nice little touches as it passes the ball around in the midfield. My only negative observation would be that the striker runs away from play too often during the build up and so the ball is passed back and a lot of the time the opposition have stolen the ball back when there could have been an option going forward. Now I'm really not a fan of these pre-determined roles in this edition, but I'm wondering if you've tried the striker on any different roles to involve them into play a little more?
No mate i haven't try it on any other role but you can experiment with it and you can post the results. Also i will start new save and try with complete or advanced forward instead of poacher

Thanks a lot mate.

So far it work with West Ham. I start using it for Tottenham match. I've been looking for 4231 tactics as I prefer attacking style. Been using my own tactics for Real Madrid before this but my tactic did not work with West Ham. I made a change on your tactic if the weather forecast is bad (example: shower). I'll remove the shorter passing. So far still on unbeaten run(though it might end soon due to injuries) and sitting 4th in EPL. Thanks again mate!

View attachment 371030

View attachment 371029

Thanks a lot mate.

So far it work with West Ham. I start using it for Tottenham match. I've been looking for 4231 tactics as I prefer attacking style. Been using my own tactics for Real Madrid before this but my tactic did not work with West Ham. I made a change on your tactic if the weather forecast is bad (example: shower). I'll remove the shorter passing. So far still on unbeaten run(though it might end soon due to injuries) and sitting 4th in EPL. Thanks again mate!

View attachment 609793

View attachment 609794

So happy for your results mate. **** can you tell me which version you are using? Are you using shouts that i have write down and what is your trainig regime? I want to know this because i'm trying to create even better tactic. :)

I'm gonna try this with Sociedad, I hate this years FM so your tactic is going to be my last hope!

I'm gonna try this with Sociedad, I hate this years FM so your tactic is going to be my last hope!
I hope you will have great results as many others here. I'm currently developing new version number 3. Testing now and if i have success i will post it here. :D

So happy for your results mate. **** can you tell me which version you are using? Are you using shouts that i have write down and what is your trainig regime? I want to know this because i'm trying to create even better tactic. :)
First Version. I didn't notice the shout, mind sharing it with me. Training regime set to balanced and match training mostly attacking movement.

I hope you will have great results as many others here. I'm currently developing new version number 3. Testing now and if i have success i will post it here. :D

I don't mind testing that if you need anyone to mate =]

Here is quick look of the new version of this tactic :D

Well my attack just got silly good:

AML - Griezmann
AMC- Canales
AMR- Vela
ST-Eto'o (free transfer using whizzkids database)

Well my attack just got silly good:

AML - Griezmann
AMC- Canales
AMR- Vela
ST-Eto'o (free transfer using whizzkids database)
Great attack mate tomorrow i will post the tactic so you can test it

Going to test as Chelsea. Will let you know how I get on!