4-2-3-1 CCC's Heaven

• Thread starter Thread starter Dejanus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 50K
I was going to wait untill I completed a full season to report back but I am at a complete loss here.

First half of the season:

View attachment 369925

There were a few disappointing results like having to go to penalties to beat Reading and somehow losing 5-0 to Everton (wtf) but I was winning the vast majority of my matches and scoring 3-5 goals in most of them so I was pretty happy with how things were going, but then this happened:

View attachment 369924

I wasn't too worried about the Man United result because they have been dominating the league and have only lost 2 games but the rest are just shameful. I just edged a victory over Crystal palace by scoring at the 88th minute and I couldn't even beat Barnsley lol. Winning the league is pretty much out of the question now because Manchester United are about 8 points ahead of me, so the best I can hope for is second place but I really need to turn things around otherwise I won't even get that...

View attachment 369923

Here's my team. Maybe I'm doing something wrong regarding player positions because I don't know what else it could be. Originally the only signing I made was Costa but I panic hired Lescott (who was a free agent) because both Cole and Azpilicueta got suspended for picking up 15 yellow cards. Was this ever a problem for you? My foul count is ridiculously high and I usually get 2-3 yellow cards per game.

I was going to wait untill I completed a full season to report back but I am at a complete loss here.

First half of the season:

View attachment 612492

There were a few disappointing results like having to go to penalties to beat Reading and somehow losing 5-0 to Everton (wtf) but I was winning the vast majority of my matches and scoring 3-5 goals in most of them so I was pretty happy with how things were going, but then this happened:

View attachment 612493

I wasn't too worried about the Man United result because they have been dominating the league and have only lost 2 games but the rest are just shameful. I just edged a victory over Crystal palace by scoring at the 88th minute and I couldn't even beat Barnsley lol. Winning the league is pretty much out of the question now because Manchester United are about 8 points ahead of me, so the best I can hope for is second place but I really need to turn things around otherwise I won't even get that...

View attachment 612494

Here's my team. Maybe I'm doing something wrong regarding player positions because I don't know what else it could be. Originally the only signing I made was Costa but I panic hired Lescott (who was a free agent) because both Cole and Azpilicueta got suspended for picking up 15 yellow cards. Was this ever a problem for you? My foul count is ridiculously high and I usually get 2-3 yellow cards per game.
Well sometimes is usual after long wining streak to have some bad results because the players have a lot of confidence and they think they can win every single game. I haven't got provlems with fouls and yellow cards i mean my players were making fouls **** all of that was normal. Do you use oi and what is your match training? If you use oi try not using them and if your match training is attacking movement set it to tactics only or if it is tactic only set it to att movement or leave it to your asst manager. Also for big clubs like chelsea i recommend using v1 of the tactic

This works really well with underdogs. Köln is a top team in the second division (now they are in the Bundesliga irl), my team is a middle sized team in the third division.

7LXxMqC.png

This works really well with underdogs. Köln is a top team in the second division (now they are in the Bundesliga irl), my team is a middle sized team in the third division.

7LXxMqC.png

Yes i also noticed that this tactic is performig better with an underdog team than with top team although i didn't tested it with top team but from i can read from the posts here it is performing much better with underdogs.

I'm trying this tactic with Man Utd. One thing I've seen is that the tactic REALLY depends on the match fitness, like, I've never seen a tactic that gives importance to this factor like this one. 3 friendly matches (pre-season) I got them quite nicely (not the first one but I won eitherway). Now I'm gonna have a match with Bayern München so I'll tell you in some minutes how it goes! And I'll post screenshoots.

I'm trying this tactic with Man Utd. One thing I've seen is that the tactic REALLY depends on the match fitness, like, I've never seen a tactic that gives importance to this factor like this one. 3 friendly matches (pre-season) I got them quite nicely (not the first one but I won eitherway). Now I'm gonna have a match with Bayern München so I'll tell you in some minutes how it goes! And I'll post screenshoots.

I lost 3-1 against Bayern München but it was quite well until the referee (quite biased) showed a red to my DR so all the attacks where Bayern did the goal went through that side. I have 4 more friendlies and I want to increase the tactic familiarity but I don't know how :/

I lost 3-1 against Bayern München but it was quite well until the referee (quite biased) showed a red to my DR so all the attacks where Bayern did the goal went through that side. I have 4 more friendlies and I want to increase the tactic familiarity but I don't know how :/
Put your general training to team cohesion and match prep to attacking movement :D

How's the defence in the new version coming along? Liking the look of it from the formation screen shot.

where is version 3 ?

v1 not work form me... :(

View attachment 614918

with werder i won because i have penalty in '90+3...

V3 is in testing phase it will be ready for download soon by the end of the weekend. You can try v2 if v1 isn't working. Also tell me about you training regime? Do you use oi so i can help you. Because using v1 i have managed to win EPL with Everton first season.

How's the defence in the new version coming along? Liking the look of it from the formation screen shot.

It will be with two wb because with fb and wb it isn't working through the season

Will you be releasing a player filter or do you use the sortitoutsi one ?

Back