4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

Have you kept the forward role the same mate? I'm Milan too, won all my games so far with this tactic but Higuian or Crutrone couldn't score in a brothel for me at the minute. Fantastic tactic buy I can't get the strikers scoring. I'm playing on touch
Yes everything the same because Im using v3 the latest version, my strikers Cutrone and A Silva both scoring regulary

I tested your V3 and I find that the original tactics remain the best despite taking a lot of yellow ...

Works great at fm touch. But you have to simulate the game, not watch. when I watch the game I conceed a lot of goals from corner. Simulating I do not

Awesome tactic bro...finally brought a little bit of happiness back to the game!

Hi Vinhtran, how do you set the eleven start with Juventus? If i play with cuadrado on the right and costa on left is correct? They have same foot for wing, not inverted

Hi Vinhtran, how do you set the eleven start with Juventus? If i play with cuadrado on the right and costa on left is correct? They have same foot for wing, not inverted
Should be Costa plays left foot on right wing, cuarado plays right foot on left wing.

Cuadrado doesn’t play on left wing, i sell him and buy new player?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
This is the first tactic for my FM19.
So based on 4-2-3-1 system that is popular for nowaday soccer.
View attachment 1184445View attachment 1184440
OI and Training I leave to my assistant coach.
My tactic style is attacking, and to press opposition as much as I can.
When lose the ball, my teammate will keep pressure up the opponent and counter when we get the ball back.
We player narrow and pressing so there are no space for opponent midfield to control and take time to pass the ball. They can only do side attack.
As you see, my team score a lot from corner. As below is my corner set up, striker and two CBs will take header from 6y box.
View attachment 1184436View attachment 1184435

Result:
1st season invincible.
Only 8 goals conceded. Very solid defenders.
I think with stronger defender team like Juventus, Real Madrid ... your results could be better than me.

Stages:
View attachment 1184443

Squad stats:
View attachment 1184444

Fixtures:
View attachment 1184437View attachment 1184438View attachment 1184439

Rewards:
View attachment 1184441View attachment 1184442View attachment 1184446

Transfers:
Marco Asenjo from RM with 97M is a good business.
He plays excellence both AM and AMR.
As well Everton and Kluivert are good rotation wingers (Signed in Jan)
View attachment 1184447

Hello, mate. Can I change a few things? CWB to WB, CD to BPD, BBM to AP, AP to AM and PF to CF? Also, which version is the best?

I want to play with Juventus. Will this work? I didn't change player instructions.

Last edited:
Realy realy great tactic! I play with Freiburg in Bundesliga an i fight in first season for the title. My defenders score as well as my strikers

I would like to gather your favorite players per position. Position = 100% the position as in v3.

Example:
Jadon Sancho = left midfielder
Dan Axel Zagadou = Defender
Alison Becker = Goalkeeper

How to beat this tactic?

I play online against a friend. We both play with this tactic. Everytime a play a match against him, i lose. How can i beat this tactic?

Help?

How important is it to have the striker as "pressing forward" role? My striker has stopped scoring goals in this role and in a player search, not many other superstars are decent at this role either?

Im playing 2nd season with Newcastle. First season with different tactic, sturridge got me 19 goals. However old tactic no longer working this season so I've switched to this new one which is excellent for my team but terrible for my striker. I'm using version 3 on full game mode....