4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

doesnt works with valence and LVerkusen

For me work really well . Im 2015 year , play with Leed UTD , im for second year in a row on top of table along with Man Utd . Doing well in CL , won Carabao Cup , 3 years in a row win CL with this tactic . My best players is Mbappe + Leon Bailey and few regens infront . Both wing backs ( Theo Hernandez and Hakimi ) play very well . From 1-2 weeks i see they fix corners and my CB didnt score to much from corners , concede most of goals from Set Pieces . Rly hard to make a goal from penalty , like 60/40 , i miss alot . When i play Home i just destroy everyone , is a little bit hard when i play away . Try few more different tactics for away even with 5 at back but not feeling good and play away with this one as home . Sry my english is not good .

I try to upload some pic but cant upload , i copy link from it but is stay like that

file:///D:/Viki/Games/Leed%203.png

I have one question . Lets say i have 20 mln euro now , and few month later board will give me more for next season . Do i have to spend them 20 mln or the board will give me some funds + them 20 mln ? Becouse i feel like even if i have 20-30-40 mln when i finish season they give me like 60-70 mln ...

Last edited:
the tactic is very good But it would be perfect if you could change it to have fewer yellow cards ..

you can update the tactics it does not work as before ... and we take too many yellow cards minimum 5 games.:p

8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
124 yellow cards ..................View attachment 29325

v3

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for the late v3. I need some tests before uploading it for everyone to test with me.
Anyway, the v3 tac changes from v2.
The formation keeps AP support and PF attack as v1. However, change from the back, switching two CWB to WB attack.
Dropping Get Stuck In -> lower cards.
Also, corner and set piece set up changes.
The result seems very solid.
View attachment 28817View attachment 28816View attachment 28815View attachment 28814

Has anyone tested this tactic with a mid table team? Seems solid.

Been waiting for this for a while, I'll give this a whirl in a minute thank you.

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for the late v3. I need some tests before uploading it for everyone to test with me.
Anyway, the v3 tac changes from v2.
The formation keeps AP support and PF attack as v1. However, change from the back, switching two CWB to WB attack.
Dropping Get Stuck In -> lower cards.
Also, corner and set piece set up changes.
The result seems very solid.
View attachment 1187779View attachment 1187780View attachment 1187781View attachment 1187782
Till now(with Milan) simply amazing 7 games 6 wins 1 draw which includes a 6-0 vs Juve, 4-1 vs Barcelona, 2-1 away vs Napoli and 2-2 at the camp nou

Till now(with Milan) simply amazing 7 games 6 wins 1 draw which includes a 6-0 vs Juve, 4-1 vs Barcelona, 2-1 away vs Napoli and 2-2 at the camp nou

Which version?

Have you kept the forward role the same mate? I'm Milan too, won all my games so far with this tactic but Higuian or Crutrone couldn't score in a brothel for me at the minute. Fantastic tactic buy I can't get the strikers scoring. I'm playing on touch

Have you kept the forward role the same mate? I'm Milan too, won all my games so far with this tactic but Higuian or Crutrone couldn't score in a brothel for me at the minute. Fantastic tactic buy I can't get the strikers scoring. I'm playing on touch

same winning game but st no goals