4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

Amazing tactic she works with any team!

This tactic is OP as ****. You will score alot including corners where smalling and bailey can score more than attacking players.

View attachment 31119

I made a tweak for who loves to play with 41221 DM Wide formation but didn't test enough yet. Played just 2 games and won. Not too much changes.

Doesn't work so well with a smaller team... Was 5th with Brighton, plugged in this tactic and although I've won a couple by big score lines, defensively - terrible!

I set fekir (left foot) for right corner and depay (right foot) for left corner.
I am scoring from corner but not so much like in the screen.

I use this tacktick in my save with Leeds United , so far i just start season 5 where last 2 season finish 2 in table after Liverpool , 2 in a row years i get Champions League . Last 3 season i use this tacktick and i can say is work very well , but some times my players just clear the ball when there is no one to pressure them . I dont like tha fact that alot of goals come from corners and set pieces , where all of my defenders ( i use 4 non stop to mix them and to not come unhappy becouse of play time ) have like 5-6 goals each . The first year with this tacktick my forward ( Andrea Pinamonti ) win trophy for most goals in Premier league + champions league , but next 2 years he score less and less . I manage to buy Mbappe for 120 mln euro which is much better player but when i use him at pressing forward or right winger he not score also so is not from the player is from the tactick that they didnt score to much . Ofc they cant score 2-3 goals each game but it seems like there no difference if i use Mbappe or Pedrinho ( which i buy for 10 mln ) for AMR or Mbappe and Pinamonti in Pressing forward position . The tacktick is great i reccomend to everyone.

I use this tacktick in my save with Leeds United , so far i just start season 5 where last 2 season finish 2 in table after Liverpool , 2 in a row years i get Champions League . Last 3 season i use this tacktick and i can say is work very well , but some times my players just clear the ball when there is no one to pressure them . I dont like tha fact that alot of goals come from corners and set pieces , where all of my defenders ( i use 4 non stop to mix them and to not come unhappy becouse of play time ) have like 5-6 goals each . The first year with this tacktick my forward ( Andrea Pinamonti ) win trophy for most goals in Premier league + champions league , but next 2 years he score less and less . I manage to buy Mbappe for 120 mln euro which is much better player but when i use him at pressing forward or right winger he not score also so is not from the player is from the tactick that they didnt score to much . Ofc they cant score 2-3 goals each game but it seems like there no difference if i use Mbappe or Pedrinho ( which i buy for 10 mln ) for AMR or Mbappe and Pinamonti in Pressing forward position . The tacktick is great i reccomend to everyone.

Try use your advanced foward as CF, as they recommend in the topic.

I miss that part to changing my striker , will try tonight , thanks mate :)

Still works on the new patch?

With the new patch 2nd season it works more so ... you can update ... in the beginning I dominate in terms of possession and shooting and the same face small teams galley ...

have there been any changes to the tactics, or is it always the same?

I do not win with this tactic

I play Dortmund (so a pretty good team). Since I use this tactic I am Not winning. 8 draws in the League (all kind of teams) in a row and a loose against Barcelona (okay that can Happen).

I play Dortmund (so a pretty good team). Since I use this tactic I am Not winning. 8 draws in the League (all kind of teams) in a row and a loose against Barcelona (okay that can Happen).

I use it with Arsenal! Great! zero defeat .... I do not understand that with Dortmund you do not win because already with Arsenal I make a carnage ..

View attachment 30729View attachment 30728

I use it with Arsenal! Great! zero defeat .... I do not understand that with Dortmund you do not win because already with Arsenal I make a carnage ..

View attachment 1185686View attachment 1185687

Sorry but what skin r u using, i like ur font

Hi, are the set piece routines pre-loaded with the tactic?